Old versions of Silverstone?

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
Hi guys,

I am looking for older layouts if Silverstone for rFactor 2 and wondering if any of you know of them. Steam Workshop only has the current layout (2012) and the 1975 form. rFactor 1 had pretty much every layout in history, 1970, 1988, 1991 and mid 2000's by default with the Northamptonshire circuit. But none of these seem to have been converted over.

Do any of you guys know where I can find some of these old layouts? Ideally I'd like a converted version of Northamptonshire.

Hi guys,

I am looking for older layouts if Silverstone for rFactor 2 and wondering if any of you know of them. Steam Workshop only has the current layout (2012) and the 1975 form. rFactor 1 had pretty much every layout in history, 1970, 1988, 1991 and mid 2000's by default with the Northamptonshire circuit. But none of these seem to have been converted over.

Do any of you guys know where I can find some of these old layouts? Ideally I'd like a converted version of Northamptonshire.
Try this version 1975.

Attachments

• Silverstone.txt
    66 bytes · Views: 70
Last edited:
Prior to Silverstone actually changing it's layout, that was one of my most Pain in the Arse tracks. Year after year of the same track with just some different billboards. I have never liked having a dozen versions of the same track.
When something PHYSICAL changes, then sign me up.(pun intended)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.