old threads merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to make sure I got this right. I tried uninstalling version 1.0 first but it said I couldn't since it was being used by 4 other mods, so I installed 10.1 and it went right in, but now I seem to have 2 versions of the same track. is that right?

What I did was, before starting rF2, I remove the Fuji track version 1.0 by removing the map 1.0. -> found in [rF2 install map]\installed\locations\Fuji2012\1.0.
This worked for me. :p

Hmm Thats not quite the correct way to do so Setfan. That's a last resort method.

@Corrado Conti,
The reason you cant uninstall Fuji 1.0 is indeed because you have mods installed that are using the track. You should look in the mods to see which ones use Fuji. Probably, you have some RACEDEPARTMENT mods installed which use Fuji. Most probably, also the GT @ Fuji mod that was supplied with version 1.0

Uninstall all mods that use version 1.0 from Fuji first. Then you are able to uninstall Fuji itself as component.

Yep, It's because of some shitty piece of code I made, the Euler angles are wrong when the Up axis of the Car is pointing down :p

If you have any question feel free to ask.

BTW, I started the dev of version 2 some time ago, with GUI and graphical "feedback".

Cheers,
Seb

Possibly one of the best things released for RF2 so far, very well put together and for those that have never been to Croft, staggeringly realistic in terms of bumps and landmarks.

A few areas where there are things that dont exist in the real world, but who cares, the track is spot on.

If this is the kind of thing in store from modders, then the next few years are gonna be staggering with RF2, read it and weep other games!

New released F1 Mod.

senna3.png

Created by: Carrara4 and coverted to rFactor 2 by: Kenz247
Great sound by: F1SR
Source : Here

Download : Here

Updated: Aug 3rd

Mod Edit
Removed links due to recent information gathered. Mod seems to be an illegal conversion.

A new work in progress. Mario Morais is working on a new big project as he stated himself. The track is a street circuit in Portugal, Mario started working on for rf1. Now, he has moved on, and is working on it for rfactor2.

Some screens:
599898_3057642098872_780932258_n.jpg

292468_3057642898892_969068625_n.jpg

580924_3057644338928_283959984_n.jpg

8042_3057646818990_308118549_n.jpg

547734_3057647499007_1432069889_n.jpg

Track is still in development, so no release yet.

Every now and then I am staggered by the ability of some people and these games.

Looking as these shots, I find myself staggered again.

Awesome work from the artists and painters, truly unreal, let us hope they can take as much time and patience with the physics, .

RF2 seems to bringing out the very best in these guys, just give them time people, it's gonna be good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes