Old Skin Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the exterior windows-
DBR9_WINDOW_D.jpg

This is what happens, the side window name one is the right way round and the other is the wrong-
Untitled-2-1.jpg
Untitled-3-2.jpg

My game crash in showroom too. I think the problem is linked with the online and certain server. I explain:
This weekend i played with my team mate Gaetan. We were on Teamspeack. We joined together a same server (with WTCC 06/07/87 rule), and in the showroom, he selected a custom Alfa 156, and i selected a custom Leon, and we crasched together at the same time. We restarted the game, and the game crashed each time i selected the same skin. But with the default skin, no problem. But sometimes the problem occur with other class (GT pro...).

I hope someone can find what the hell, because it's a very boring problem.

PS: We played with the last steam update.

My first skinning attempt seems to have gone without a hitch. However, I just did a 2nd for Lacetti Extreme. Looked just fine in previews. But when I watched it in replay some of the parts change back to the default skin (smaller mip views, but not all). Does anyone have a clue on what causes this?

My first skinning attempt seems to have gone without a hitch. However, I just did a 2nd for Lacetti Extreme. Looked just fine in previews. But when I watched it in replay some of the parts change back to the default skin (smaller mip views, but not all). Does anyone have a clue on what causes this?

Seems to happen to everyone, don't think there is a fix currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes