Resource icon

Sounds OLD PLEASE DONT DOWNLOAD 0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
KINGLIAM2004 submitted a new resource:

Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera V0.3 W.I.P - High sample quality soundmod for the gallardo

Hi, im Liam this is my first published mod. Theres STILL NO EXTERIOR sound, and interior is still not finished. My highest priority for the sound is that theres no shitty loop effect. Make sure to read the text file included in the Rar file. Remind its still W.I.P so improvements will come in the future. Id love to get some feedback reviews. Enjoy!

Read more about this resource...

KINGLIAM2004 updated Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera V0.3 W.I.P with a new update entry:

Gallardo Update: improved interior sample, custom horn sound, and transmission sound reduced

Hi, im Liam this is my first published mod. Theres STILL NO EXTERIOR sound, and interior is still not finished. My highest priority for the sound is that theres no shitty loop effect. Make sure to read the text file included in the Rar file. Remind its still W.I.P so improvements will come in the future. Id love to get some feedback reviews. PLEASE NOTE Transmission sound should be in the audio settings ENGINE!!!!! Enjoy!

Gallardo Update: improved interior sample, custom horn sound, and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

KINGLIAM2004 updated Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera V0.4 W.I.P with a new update entry:

Gallardo Update: New Exterior Sound and custom interior shift sound added

Gallardo Update: New Exterior Sound and custom interior shift sound added
But the exterior still needs some work and the distance balance volume isnt made yet, but now the interior has the realistic shifting sound effect from the gallardo gearbox. But it still needs some improvements, so updates will come soon:). KEEP IN MIND ITS STILL W.I.P SO IMPROVEMENTS WILL COME IN THE FUTURE

Read the rest of this update entry...

That constant lasergun beep sound in interior view is pretty painful to listen to imo, might want to do something about that. Gearshifts also sound a bit odd in interior. Just my 2 cents after watching YT video

That constant lasergun beep sound in interior view is pretty painful to listen to imo, might want to do something about that. Gearshifts also sound a bit odd in interior. Just my 2 cents after watching YT video
Ok, according to the queeking sound, thats the transmission sound recorded from a real life gallardo. I will make it a little bit quieter in the next update. But i have school stress now so no update will come in the next week. Thanks for the feedback

Hey mate,

i think i wait for the next update :) But i really appreciate your work! The Shifting sound on exterior would be cool but not as loud as currently. I hope for some more sound mods made by you :) Maybe AMG sound? :)
Yes, the shifting sound will be removed in the next update. You are lucky, my next project is a v12 sound mod for the 140 S70.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.