F1 2010 Old F1 2010 modding threads (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Realistic Onboard Cams

More Close to the real thing
and no more movement at T-cams

67576330572309.jpg

67576300911179.jpg

Gan yang udah punya mod ini. bisa tolong di upload ke medifire / IDWS / maknyos. tolong agan2 semua ane pengen banget neh

sori gan...
2 bulan kmrn akun mediafire gw d hack org jadi akunnya d delet ama MF setelah gw laporan.

btw agan masih butuh??
soalnya ane berencana mo remake a1 gp ini ke f1 2011 tapi kira" bulan depan ato awal taon depan...
agak lama, soalnya gw perlu liat linking filenya dulu, sedikit perubahan dari seri 2010 soalnya...

klo masih butuh yg ini ntar gw re-uploadin backupannya.

I dled the entire thing but when i play it is laggy meaning i cant control the car like the past. The cars drifts around like crazy. I use the 2011 mod before and everything was smooth nw the new one is not smooth. Help plz. I deleted some files and manually put inside the others.

Hi, can anyone help me? I haven't the program for downloading torrents, and I know that first you put it in MU. Please, can somebody put here 1.1 update in MU? Thanks advanced, and sorry for my poor English, I'm Spanish!

i finished first career season with renault then I wanted to start next season, when I chose next season item, the game is closing and I back windows screen, can anyone help me about this situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back