Old content ignored..

Hi.. have been a decade long user of racedepartment and all my older content (pre-2012) is ignored.. so I only have 1 upload while I actually have more than 20.. or more.. Can you please integrate the older content with the new site? Thanks.

Hi.. have been a decade long user of racedepartment and all my older content (pre-2012) is ignored.. so I only have 1 upload while I actually have more than 20.. or more.. Can you please integrate the older content with the new site? Thanks.
Can you please provide an example of one of your older uploads which are not listed under your account? That will help us figure out what's wrong.

Sorry, search links don't work that way (so that link is just giving an error). Can you please instead post a link to any resource you created that isn't listed against your account?

Ahh.
I see the problem. That isn't an upload, it's just a regular forum thread, which contains a link to a now-defunct website (www.alge.no - possibly your own site?).
It's from well before my time and I suspect it was before RD was using the current resource management system ("XFRM").

Ahh.
I see the problem. That isn't an upload, it's just a regular forum thread, which contains a link to a now-defunct website (www.alge.no - possibly your own site?).
It's from well before my time and I suspect it was before RD was using the current resource management system ("XFRM").
Yeah, Alge was my site for 20+ years.. it's gone now.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back