OK, I got Asseto Corsa working. How to proceed?

Hi,

This is not a post to slam AC, im just curious what the fun is in AC further than a few practise laps offline? I really enjoy the F12002 mod car. Is there a league wich uses this car? What car is mostly used in online races? What tracks are needed? And though I see a few open race servers, also a lot of closed ones. Any suggestions? Is the offline career any good? Oh, and are there mods to have a little more telemetry in the hud?

I really am a strictly F1 guy - always have been - and that F12002 car is really sweet.

All help/suggestions are welcome.

Its a bit heavy and a bit underpowered. The whine of the gearbox and the engine noise are also a bit deflating. Ill give it another go this week.
As I said, just a curiosity, not everyone likes the same thing. I actually prefer anything historic. While open wheel isn't my cup of tea, I love the older Eve and Spark in rF2 or the old Lotus in AC and pCARS. In general I don't prefer open wheel as I can't relate like I can tin tops - old/new DTM, old/new GT cars, etc. They "resemble" (very loosely in many cases) to a "car" - a performance car I may have had IRL.
Just a discussion :thumbsup:

As I said, just a curiosity, not everyone likes the same thing. I actually prefer anything historic. While open wheel isn't my cup of tea, I love the older Eve and Spark in rF2 or the old Lotus in AC and pCARS. In general I don't prefer open wheel as I can't relate like I can tin tops - old/new DTM, old/new GT cars, etc. They "resemble" (very loosely in many cases) to a "car" - a performance car I may have had IRL.
Just a discussion :thumbsup:

A DTM car is faster than GT3, right?. Had a lot of fun racing those. But for me single seaters have the best weight/power balance.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 27 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 8 5.9%