OFFICIAL 2023 Pfaff Motorsports Throwback Motul Livery

Skins OFFICIAL 2023 Pfaff Motorsports Throwback Motul Livery Rev 2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jason Dakins submitted a new resource:

OFFICIAL 2023 Pfaff Motorsports Throwback Motul Livery - The OFFICIAL 2023 Motul Throwback #PlaidPorsche for ACC

On behalf of Pfaff Motorsports, I'm proud to reveal the throwback-themed Motul #PlaidPorsche livery for the 2023 Motul Course De Monterey IMSA race at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca.

It was a lot of fun reaching back into Motul's logo history to bring this special one-off livery to life. I hope you enjoy driving it as much as we did creating it.

View attachment 662950
View attachment 662951
View attachment 662952
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

I can confirm what @mydriaz wrote in his review. You're right, there are a liveries and a cars folder in the .zip file but the folder "PFAFF LAGUNA" is missing in the liveries folder. Instead the livery files (.json, .png & .dds) are directly in the liveries folder, so currently you have to move them into "PFAFF LAGUNA" manually after selecting the car in-game.

I can confirm what @mydriaz wrote in his review. You're right, there are a liveries and a cars folder in the .zip file but the folder "PFAFF LAGUNA" is missing in the liveries folder. Instead the livery files (.json, .png & .dds) are directly in the liveries folder, so currently you have to move them into "PFAFF LAGUNA" manually after selecting the car in-game.
Ah, I understand. This has now been corrected.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.