(OBSOLETE)F1 22 Fixed AI acceleration on straights

Misc (OBSOLETE)F1 22 Fixed AI acceleration on straights Update 7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi mate, thanks for the mod. However, my game keeps crashing whenever I try to go into any event. I've tried going into an existing career or starting a new one, even the GP mode doesn't work. I've double checked that i installed it correctly as well. Any tips? thanks

Hi mate, thanks for the mod. However, my game keeps crashing whenever I try to go into any event. I've tried going into an existing career or starting a new one, even the GP mode doesn't work. I've double checked that i installed it correctly as well. Any tips? thanks
Playing on Origin btw

Game works without mods? For many people game is constantly crashing regardless of mods.

Game works without mods? For many people game is constantly crashing regardless of mods.
It's mostly playable without mods but does crash, however with this mod it seems to crash 100% of the time. I've uninstalled the mod and it works fine. Not sure what I'm doing wrong since all you have to do is copy the folder into the main game folder :s

Okay I've amanged to fix it. Rather than pasting the whole asset_group folder into the main game folder, I took the f1 22 vehicle package folder for the mod and put it into the asset_group folder.

I've been enjoying the mod so far. I've got a question though. You talk about rewinding time in Qualifying and that the new AI characteristics don't work there. Do you mean when you forward time in Quali, or do you mean Rewinding Time using a Flashback? Because you can also use the Flashback in a Race, and doesn't it work then either?

What do you mean "grip levels assist"?
i mean surface type assist.
cvfbgnn.PNG

Last edited:
I've been enjoying the mod so far. I've got a question though. You talk about rewinding time in Qualifying and that the new AI characteristics don't work there. Do you mean when you forward time in Quali, or do you mean Rewinding Time using a Flashback? Because you can also use the Flashback in a Race, and doesn't it work then either?
It's only about forward time in quali. Flashback is completely other thing.

by the way , yes . in qualifying, bots go as if without a mod. but in the race with the mod, everything is fine
I haven't try the mod yet, but in qualifying, AI just simulate their lap times if you aren't running at real time during any moment of AI being on the track and doing hot lap (fast forward, jump to flying lap, jump to garage, or your session ends with AI still doing hot lap).

AI simulated lap times are unaffected by any mods and are just based on their vanilla performance, so if you wanna have an accurate representation of lap time with this or any performance related mods, you have to run in real time whenever AI is on their hot lap.

Is there anyway to combine this with a performance update mod (I see they update the same files). Thanks
Open all xmls from performance mod in text editor, set <MaxBaulkTorqueAi value="3500" />(first version) instead of 7500 by default or to 4500(alternative version)(or any another number if you wish, but it's not tested), save and import into erp's with Ego ERP Archiver.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 132 85.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.6%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 47 30.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 54 35.1%