(OBSOLETE)F1 22 Fixed AI acceleration on straights

Misc (OBSOLETE)F1 22 Fixed AI acceleration on straights Update 7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks. Do higher values make the MyTeam vehicle better or worse?
I tested the MyTeam vehicle with patch 1.06 and think it drives much better than with patch 1.07. It steers better in curves.
With patch 1.07 I always end up on P20 to P22 with the MyTeam vehicle. And can't keep up with the AI.

I recently found out that there is a bug in the MyTeam career. That the other AI teams get twice the value of R&D. Is that correct ?
It's need to be tested. I didn't, so don't know.

Not sure if you play it, but are you seeing this in Career mode too?
Driver career mode? Nope, I'm doing much better there. I actually tend to be faster than most of the AI in terms of straight line speed. The real F1 cars and the multiplayer FOM car are way easier to drive and way faster.
I'm playing that for now until MyTeam gets fixed.

Thanks. Do higher values make the MyTeam vehicle better or worse?
I tested the MyTeam vehicle with patch 1.06 and think it drives much better than with patch 1.07. It steers better in curves.
With patch 1.07 I always end up on P20 to P22 with the MyTeam vehicle. And can't keep up with the AI.

I recently found out that there is a bug in the MyTeam career. That the other AI teams get twice the value of R&D. Is that correct ?
Mine is also worse to drive. In Hungary I did a qualifying pace practice program, I posted a 1:19.222 lap time with my Season 2 MyTeam car with lots of upgrades on it.
Then I tried a 1 shot quali in Grand Prix mode with Williams, easy 1:18.623. Faster on the main straight and in the corners. So something in the mod is breaking the MyTeam car I think.

Hello my friend

Can you tell us what data you changed?

Whatever I did in Season 2, the vehicle is very slow from AL vehicles.
For example: In the race of 50% with a hard tire on a flat in Spain, the car reaches a maximum speed of 301 and the car skids on almost every corner.

What should I do in this situation

Thank you

I hadn't heard that. Though, in the first season of two, I sometimes toggle the option for increased resource points. Works fine.
Hello my friend

Can you tell us what data you changed?

Whatever I did in Season 2, the vehicle is very slow from AL vehicles.
For example: In the race of 50% with a hard tire on a flat in Spain, the car reaches a maximum speed of 301 and the car skids on almost every corner.

What should I do in this situation

Thank you

Mine is also worse to drive. In Hungary I did a qualifying pace practice program, I posted a 1:19.222 lap time with my Season 2 MyTeam car with lots of upgrades on it.
Then I tried a 1 shot quali in Grand Prix mode with Williams, easy 1:18.623. Faster on the main straight and in the corners. So something in the mod is breaking the MyTeam car I think.
I also tried in the game without mods, again Myteam vehicles are slower than other vehicles
However, my teammate is quite fast, I can only drive the tracks we drove at 90 level in F1 2021 at 60 level in F1 22.

Wheel: Logitech G29

Hi guys i have a question: Do you guys fast forward the quali between going out to do your laps or do you just wait? Bc ai times are simulated with their old traction when fast forwarding.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 230 87.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 48 18.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 37 14.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 39 14.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 69 26.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 89 34.0%