Nvidia Gefore 344.48 driver released

These driver are worth trying because it adds DSR settings which according to Nvidia it "renders a game at a higher, more detailed resolution and intelligently shrinks the result back down to the resolution of your monitor, giving you 4K, 3840x2160-quality graphics on any screen.".
So its a downsampling made easy.

Its very easy to use as you you pick DSR factor 1.25-4.00 and the DST smoothness which control how sharp or soft (blurrier) the image is. This feature works in Geforce 400-900 series cards.
I like this. :)

Driver download->http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/geforce-344-48-whql-driver-released

That's nice. Although my mentallity with Nvidia drivers from past experience has been if it ain't broke don't fix it as atleast for me with my 4gb 770 they do prove a little frustrating but I might have to make an excption for this.

I tried the DSR feature yesterday.
(344.65)

The default value was already set to 4.0x, dunno if that's always the case or if the driver adjusts that based on the gfx card that it detects. So I kept it the way it was set and tried some older and some modern single player games.

Very impressive.
Obviously the frames go down massively but the picturely quality was superb.

One thing though, I usually play on the Full HD tele and have other stuff running on my old 22" monitor (1680*1050). I had to shut the 2nd monitor off and only run on the tele as otherwise the games were automatically shown on both screens and I could only see about a third or less of the whole picture.

So I guess that's some kind of a bug in the DSR settings so far as it does not the detect the main output device unfortunately.

Apart from that: fabulous feature! :thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.2%
  • Forum trophies