Nurburgring Formula 1 2020 Eifel Grand Prix Add-ons Extension

Tracks Nurburgring Formula 1 2020 Eifel Grand Prix Add-ons Extension 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pyyer submitted a new resource:

Nurburgring Formula 1 2020 Eifel Grand Prix Add-ons Extension - All the track environment from the F1 2020 Eifel Grand Prix

This extension is a full overhaul which includes all the billboards modifications and locations for the Formula 1 2020 Eifel Grand Prix.

This extension is for the official kunos ks_nurburgring track.

List of modifications included :
  • new bridges and bridges relocation/removal
  • 2020 billboards
  • ground...

Read more about this resource...

Your work is as always on top! Thank you, it helps a lot to refresh the feeling of being on the track. I have a question for you: With the help of an extension file, can I add objects to any track, for example braking markers? A lot of tracks do not have such markers or they are hard to see. Thanks again for your work!

Your work is as always on top! Thank you, it helps a lot to refresh the feeling of being on the track. I have a question for you: With the help of an extension file, can I add objects to any track, for example braking markers? A lot of tracks do not have such markers or they are hard to see. Thanks again for your work!
Thank you !
Yes with an extension you can add any object you want (but only visually so you cannot bump into breaking signs for example) and remove almost everything too (by making it hidden or transparent)
Regards

Reactions: 341
Thank you !
Yes with an extension you can add any object you want (but only visually so you cannot bump into breaking signs for example) and remove almost everything too (by making it hidden or transparent)
Regards
I don't want to burden you, but is there a guide on how to do this?

Hi
There isn't really some guide, you have to learn almost everything from yourself... from 3D to imaging to ext_config configuration... :O_o:
Generally, creating extensions work the same way than creating tracks.

I can only give you some list of softwares I use :
  • Blender (for 3D object creation),
  • Paint.Net and/or Photoshop (to create textures).
  • 3dSimED for extracting kn5 to fbx which will be opened in Blender.
  • ksEditor to create the kn5 files.
Here is also some useful links I used at the start :
https://assettocorsamods.net/threads/build-your-first-track-basic-guide.12/
https://assettocorsamods.net/threads/trackbuilding-resources-list.693/

Hope this will help

Regards

the Nürburgring extension is great. I have a couple of minor issues though. The added TV screens seems to suffer from flickering from a distance. It gets better when you get closer to them. Also the Rolex signs all the way around turn 8 suffers from the same thing. Everything else looks great.

the Nürburgring extension is great. I have a couple of minor issues though. The added TV screens seems to suffer from flickering from a distance. It gets better when you get closer to them. Also the Rolex signs all the way around turn 8 suffers from the same thing. Everything else looks great.
Hi, Thank you !
Not sure if the dynamic TV screens can be improved or if they are really optimized by CSP because I haven't seen it in any tracks before. But I will look if I can improve them.
And I will look into other issues for next updates ;)
Regards

Pyyer updated Nurburgring Formula 1 2020 Eifel Grand Prix Add-ons Extension with a new update entry:

Mercedes AMG billboards and new pit straight building

This update includes :
  • New Mercedes and AMG billboards on the pit straight control tower
  • New Mercedes and AMG billboards on the Nürburgring Mercedes Arena grandstand:
  • new pit straight building replacing the buggy original one over the pits
  • reduction of flickering on the Rolex billboards around turn 7
View attachment 506289View attachment 506290

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Pyyer Maybe as a motiviation for the next update, the Dorint hotel is painted in white colour since 2020 and there are some billboards missing on the grandstands left on the start / finish line (near the abendoned rollercoaster) & on the pit building as well. But thats just my personal nitpicking. Great job so far. I love these updates you do.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 35 25.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 27 19.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 11.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 8 5.9%