Numberplate Livery Icon Generator for Content Manager

Misc Numberplate Livery Icon Generator for Content Manager 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sylana submitted a new resource:

Numberplate Livery Icon Generator for Content Manager - Make your livery icons with just one click easily

Make your livery icons with just one click easily
Less work for skin creators and people who just want a clean UI

unknown.png

One example for livery icons created with the generator only:
View attachment 541653

You need to have the following fonts on your PC installed, otherwise you'll get just the default fonts from CM:
ADAC: Arial, Impact (pre-installed on W7-W11)
N24h: ITC Machine Std...

Read more about this resource...

The colours are all predefined in the xaml files under \Livery\Numbers
Basically like just this
Code:
Fill="Black"
It cannot be changed by CM so
This is also in the same xaml file where you put the font name of the numbers

Last edited:
Very cool thanks. Is there anyway to increase the amount of numbers. Eg a car I did recently that was run in the ADAC 24hr Nurburgring, the number was 248. Cant do it, because the limit on numbers is 100. Would be cool to see more series added, Bathurst 12hr is my first thought

Hi WarrenB,

in order to set numbers higher than 100, instead of using the slider, you can also hover the mouse over the value, click on it and simply type the desired value :)
1666184837888.png
1666184905341.png

For adding more series, yeah will try to update it once every month (or also week, but depends) if I and other people find more series that they want

Last edited:
Hey did it like in the readme. how can I start it now at CM I can't find it anywhere

You go to the content tab at the top bar:
1669038989406.png

Then pick one car:
1669039380994.png

Go to the bottom bar and choose "Skins":
1669039117513.png

In the "Skins" tab, pick one (or more) skin and on the bottom bar click on that:
1669039214986.png

Hope it helps :)

Any chance of a V8 Supercars template being added???? TIA
Yeah, for that I was planning to ask V8SCorsa, I wanted to know what font they've used and whether I was allowed to use their template. Thanks for remembering me that tho, I'm pretty busy irl right now, will have to see how I can manage that

hey great thanks for the help found it but unfortunately it doesn't change the number on the door of the vehicle. Or did I misunderstand the app?
The purpose of the generator is to change the livery.png which is the little icon in CM when you select a livery. It doesn't change the numbers on the door of the car as that's part of an entirely different file that the generator isn't really made for. It's rather more a small addon for CM to refine the UI files a little bit

do you make a fonts folder in the CM user data or leave them loose?
no fonts folder, just leave it like that

when you download the fonts files (usually ttf format) just double click on the files to install them. If you have CM open while installing fonts, close and reopen it again to take effect

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.