Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
18812d1255689364-nsu-tt-virginia-sprint-feature-sat-17th-oct-nsu.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: NSU TT mod
Track: Virginia South (sprint) / Virginia (feature)
Conditions: 14.00 game time
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min
Race: 2 x 16 laps (min 2 tyre change pitstop mandatory in feature race)
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: For those who might be new to the RD sprint / feature format we run two races of the same lapcount round 2 layouts of the same track. The first race is a sprint round the shorter layout, the second is a race including a mandatory 2 tyre pitstop round the longer circuit.
Note3: Select your NSU number at sign up, please choose a unique skin

Attachments

• nsu.jpg
    nsu.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 421
All - please remind yourselves of the pitstop procedures in GTL

http://forum.racedepartment.com/gt-legends/3302-gtl-pitstop-hints-tips.html

It's generally pretty straightforward, but the big thing to remember is that GTL repairs damage by default - even purely cosmetic stuff that doesn't affect performance.

When the pit menu comes up for you as you stop in your pit box, take the extra second to make sure what the repairs part is showing, and adjust accordingly, otherwise you could find yourself in a 2 minute pitstop to replace a body panel / repair a minor damage that you didn't want or need.

Sorry dosen't work for me.
First i seel the Cortina then i buy the NSU car and when i chose the RD server everything is ok.
but when the game load track i se the Mini :(

This cars dont work :(:(.I try everything multiplayer singleplayer and when i buy this car and load the track the car was switch to MINI :(:(

Piotrek - the server is set up for ALL TC65 cars, so you might default to the Mini when you go into the server?

The game doesn't always default you to the car you last drove when we have a multicar server up. The NSU's are only available when we have ALL TC65 cars on the server.

So - at the lobby, when you join the RD server and you get the Car Choice screen to choose what you want to drive, have you tried switching to the NSU at that point?

Yes i try chose diffrent car :(

Still nothing :(
I download again this mod and install again but still dont work.
Maybe i wait for next event :(

I back in 10 minutes.When i back i try to reinstall all game maybe this help.Oderwise mybe my OS doing this errors.I use vista 64 i dont know enything now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes