North America Club

Heys guys, I am just gauging interest to see if we have enough people to start running a North American club.
If you could reply to this thread with either east or west coast and what days and time works best that would be greatly appreciated!

For me, I am currently laid off awaiting a callback...but I work in the airline industry and covid-19 has completely destroyed the industry and doubt ill be back to work anytime soon.
That being said I am also a father of two and weekends are pretty much a no go for me during the summer as id much rather spend it Camping, MTB, BBQ's & drinking lol

David Slute
West Coast Calgary
Mon-Thurs
After 8pm MT
Come Sept. I can open up more but when recalled to work ill be on a 4 on 4 off schedule

Sorry to hear about your current situation. I am in the same boat unfortunately.

I am interested. How serious or casual will this be? I am looking to get my feet wet and try some racing against real drivers but I am a NEWB as they say. As I am a tad older I am looking for a somewhat mature group to race with.

Do I need a premium membership?

Zoner
EST Ontario
I am flexible as I am 3hrs ahead of you

Sorry to hear about your current situation. I am in the same boat unfortunately.

I am interested. How serious or casual will this be? I am looking to get my feet wet and try some racing against real drivers but I am a NEWB as they say. As I am a tad older I am looking for a somewhat mature group to race with.

Do I need a premium membership?

Zoner
EST Ontario
I am flexible as I am 3hrs ahead of you

Club racing here is meant to be fun and casual and a better place than most public lobbies.
All skill levels welcomed :)
I've found from my yrs here, that as long as there is a good amount of signups you'll most likely find a pack of similar skilled players to race with :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.1%