No Plate.dds File

Hi guys,
This is my first post here. Im there to ask how to add a license plate to a car in assetto corsa, when in the files there is no plate.dds file. I know, i should create mine, then replace it with this in the car files. The car i want to change the license plate is BMW M5 e60. It has a license plate, but there is no file for it. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Sadly I'm not qualified to say, since I don't even own AC. :(
But I think you will get the help you need, if you make a new post here instead:

Hi guys,
This is my first post here. Im there to ask how to add a license plate to a car in assetto corsa, when in the files there is no plate.dds file. I know, i should create mine, then replace it with this in the car files. The car i want to change the license plate is BMW M5 e60. It has a license plate, but there is no file for it. Any ideas?
Go into Content Manager, "Content", select the car, then "CM Showroom". After the car appears, click on the license plate and see its properties. It should show what file it's using for it. Click on the "..." next to it, then see if you can guess how to export it from CM and change it in any painting program.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 85 29.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 61 21.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.3%