Resource icon

Misc No Nationality Flags Mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mate I've been digging on the persistent and have no idea how to replace the driver grid pics... please can you help?
there's I believe 4 different texarrays there, all have a different size for them, and are used for different things, the grid pics if I remember correctly are the largest ones

overrides.drivers_f1_heads_.... texarrays are the ones you need to edit. Export all of them and then just work off of the original files as base (so you remember the texarrayindex for each driver and so on. The 128 and 256 I think are the ones actually used.

(also it's flow_persistent in ui_package that has all of the heads, just in case you had the wrong one)

there's I believe 4 different texarrays there, all have a different size for them, and are used for different things, the grid pics if I remember correctly are the largest ones

overrides.drivers_f1_heads_.... texarrays are the ones you need to edit. Export all of them and then just work off of the original files as base (so you remember the texarrayindex for each driver and so on. The 128 and 256 I think are the ones actually used.

(also it's flow_persistent in ui_package that has all of the heads, just in case you had the wrong one)
Thanks for the reply. I already exported those files. 5 of them if I'm not wrong... But when I open with photoshop I only get Kimi...

in the textures, there is 22 files under the one texarray, and you need to navigate through them using the arrows to get all of them
I finally got it... Just it isn't working becayse I'm not using the correct dds settings. Could you please tell me the correct DDS settings I should save the file with?

Thanks bunches!

I got this exact problem. I modded 5 hours. FIVE. F*ING. HOURS. And this is the last mod i install and of course it kills the game. I know that this is not your fault but i just wanted to leave this here since i am a little bit frustrated.
well this is the mod you are meant to install before modding anything else. This edits so many files that it's recommended to put it on first to not overwrite anything. I don't know why the game freezes but I've not worked with F1 2016 for almost a year

well this is the mod you are meant to install before modding anything else. This edits so many files that it's recommended to put it on first to not overwrite anything. I don't know why the game freezes but I've not worked with F1 2016 for almost a year

The worst thing is that i realized the mistake and it´s entirely my own fault. God i feel **** xD

I know it's quite some time since the last update now, but would it be possible to create a version of this mod for F1 2015, and possibly different F1 games as well?
F1 2015 should be relatively easy to do, since it's basically the same game as F1 2016

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back