DiRT Rally No force feedback in game! - Fanatec CSW V2.5 Wheelbase

Help!

I just cannot get any force feedback to register in Dirt Rally using a Fanatec v2.5 wheelbase. There is no resistance to the wheel at all.

Vibration & Feedback is On and all FFB settings have been set to over 100% to try and at least get some reading but no joy at all.

FFB is testing fine using the Fanatec Windows game controller and FFB works fine in all other games.The Fanatec on-board wheel profile has been set up for FFB and again this works with all other games!

Am I missing something obvious here although I never had this issue when previously using a Thrustmaster 300RS?

Many thanks in advance.

just looked again all there is is a box to turn it on, i made the mistake of calibrating and had to do it again that's why i though there was 2 oops sorry.
just used the preset way and ll ok no need to check turn a box on.
hopefully somebody with a better knowledge can help

just looked again all there is is a box to turn it on, i made the mistake of calibrating and had to do it again that's why i though there was 2 oops sorry.
just used the preset way and ll ok no need to check turn a box on.
hopefully somebody with a better knowledge can help

No worries Rupe.

Are you using a Fanatec 2.5? At this stage I'd be interested to know if anyone has FFB working properly in Dirt Rally using this wheelbase.

Thanks.

Sorted....and completely by accident. :)

Was messing around with wheel rotation in the Fanatec wheel tuning menu, reducing it from the default 900 to 720 degrees and immediately noticed feedback through the wheel. Re-calibrated and played around with the FFB settings in-game along with further tuning on the wheel itself and I'm good to go!

Sorted....and completely by accident. :)

Sorry to re-open an old thread, but I've got a similar issue.
I've replaced my G27 with a new Fanatec 2.5, but when I tried it with DR, I get no FFB at all. Steering, buttons, etc all work, but no FFB.
Can someone explain the process to set it up and get FFB working? The Fanatec 2.5 wheel doesn't show up as a preset.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back