WRC Generations No FFB with Small Mige OSW

Simucube or MMOS? I tried it with my Big Mige Simucube and FFW worked ok. But this game is garbage. Just applied for refund. I had to spend 21min to get all my gear working. You have to remove all assignemts from the keyboard (left, right, throtte, brake, clutch, handbrake, shifter) in order that the oder input devices work. (handbrake, seq shifter, etc...). Frame rates are a joke even on my high end system. Seems like I have to spend some more 100h on DR 2.0 in VR and wait for WRC 24. And hopefully, EA will not stand Early Access anymore...

Last edited:
Simucube or MMOS? I tried it with my Big Mige Simucube and FFW worked ok. But this game is garbage. Just applied for refund. I had to spend 21min to get all my gear working. You have to remove all assignemts from the keyboard (left, right, throtte, brake, clutch, handbrake, shifter) in order that the oder input devices work. (handbrake, seq shifter, etc...). Frame rates are a joke even on my high end system. Seems like I have to spend some more 100h on DR 2.0 in VR and wait for WRC 24. And hopefully, EA will not stand Early Access anymore...
Hi,

My OSW is Simucube.

I also had to spend a lot of time to finally be able to steer and shift in this game....but yeah, I'm pretty sure its something related to WRCG cause I have this motor since 2018 and never had a issue with any game so far.

I will try to remove the keyboard assignments as you say!

If you have the time, could you show all your controller settings just to make sure I have everything as you do?

Now, about the game itself, even without FFB I find the car behavior way better than EA WRC... I'm must say I'm quite satisfied with what I've seen though since I havent experienced any major problems in terms of visuals.

I'm running it on 3090Ti+Ryzen 5900x

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes