No download link

Hello everyone. DIdnt want to make another thread as my question is related.
So I have purchased GSC2012 today. Already been playing the demo for the last couple of days. I can't work out where abouts I have to add the serial number. I dont see anywhere to put the serial number. Does it go in the actually game and not the pop when you first load the game up and it says buy now and play now.

Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone. DIdnt want to make another thread as my question is related.
So I have purchased GSC2012 today. Already been playing the demo for the last couple of days. I can't work out where abouts I have to add the serial number. I dont see anywhere to put the serial number. Does it go in the actually game and not the pop when you first load the game up and it says buy now and play now.

Thanks in advance.
the box you have, does it look like this below

racesimcentral-game-stock-car-2012-8.jpg

i know this is the trial one but somewhere in the box there should be "i have a serial number" like the one in this pic.

The demo is completely standalone from the full game, you'll have to download that and input your serial when prompted after installing the game itself. The demo is content-limited and can't be activated to "become" a full game.

Download the following 3 links:

ftp://88.191.95.69/sim-racing-evolution.fr_root/jeux/GameStockCar/GSC2012_V120_Digital_Setup.exe
ftp://88.191.95.69/sim-racing-evolution.fr_root/jeux/GameStockCar/GSC2012_V120_Digital_Setup-1.bin
ftp://88.191.95.69/sim-racing-evolution.fr_root/jeux/GameStockCar/GSC2012_V120_Digital_Setup-2.bin

You can then uninstall the demo if you wish.

OK, I have all content now, but I do not get a splash screen at all?
Also, when I ALT/TAB to desktop the taskbar button says v1.7
The files you linked say v120 + I ran v120 update & it still says v1.7
Please advise... thanks in advance!

1.7 is the exe version, the same version as used in GSC 2010. The game itself (exe + content) is GSC 2012 v1.2. A little confusing, I know :p

No splash screen is a little odd, but shouldn't pose a problem...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.