EA Sports WRC No dirt buildup on cars?

noticed this a few times already but thought it was just me but... has anyone else noticed, that there is no dirt buildup on the cars. You can add it in with the photo editor (yay?) but its not as much fun as getting properly dirty.

Among the litany of other issues with the game, this one irks me more than the pop up grass.

I did see mentions of it in threads but these threads turned into EA bashing (which is PERFECTLY acceptable since they have that brown touch...) but dosent answer the question... and before someone gets on their high horse and complains about bashing ea...

bashing EA is fine by me since they are a trash company that ruins everything they touch... They treat their customers like garbage, they ignore issues and ban people who bring it to their attention while never dealing with cheating issues (I know this from my first hand, past experience with BF2 and their ahq). Hell there is a reason that since maybe 2010 EA has been the target of gamers ire. But that isnt the issue here..

I have checked, and rechecked every in game setting, (all ultra) there is no setting specifically for dirt build up on cars. Timetrial replays nothing shows up. Chase view, no dirt on cars... I get dust trails but they arent consistent... which is odd. Never appearing in the mirror.

Im wondering if it might be a driver issue, or something in an INI file thats off someplace (or if something has to be turned all the way down since its coded wrong...) -I have seen screenshots, and been told that it exists and to look at someones screen to see proof. But not for nothing, screenshots mean nothing - I want to see video evidence of the buildup on cars - not still images that can be edited... I have seen streams from people that have had issues with it as well - so its not like its an isolated thing.

Hopefully this is on the radar for a fix?

I made this short clip below illustrating the issue I am having.
You can see that there is no mud being tossed on the car, and when I spin, theres nothing on the sides. This was a custom championship, hardcore damage too.

I share your opinion on this, I enjoy watching replays almost as much as I enjoy driving but looking at a car staying almost perfectly clean when driving on wet mud irritates me way more than it should..

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.