No 32:9 available in video setting

I picked up Samsung's super ultra-wide monitor today. Started up R3E. I can put in the correct resolution but the aspect ratio selector maxes out at 21:9. Anyone know of a work around? Maybe treat it like triples in launch options?

Don't know the solution for your issue (except perhaps running the game in windowed mode, but that's not the best solution), but I'm pretty sure you won't be able to run in triple screen mode as that needs nVidia Surround (or whatever it is on AMD) enabled, which you can only do with three physical screens.

Man, I hope I can resolve this. I'm really loving this super ultra-wide screen but not being able to run R3E full screen will be quite the bitter pill to swallow!

http://www.wsgf.org/
It might be a good place to ask.

I got linked to this thread as I was highlighting the new 32:10 43" non HDR 89 series model is available on preorder. Can you confirm the model you bought? Is it the HDR 90 or non HDR 89 49" model.

Samsung currently have now 3x Super Ultrawide models.
2x 49" 32:9 1080p
1x 43" 32:10 1200p

Look forward to some shots of various games you do think look awesome though.

It's the 90 - C49HG90 - 32:9 / 1080p

I'm close to finishing with the tweaks but did do a bit of driving. The best is in an open wheel. You get this beautiful uninterrupted expanse. I will certainly take a few pics this weekend.

Thanks for the wsgf link. I've been on that site before. I'll definitely post a question there as well.

I'm full screen!!!! And it is gorgeous!

I'm now second guessing myself if I tried driving the other night after discovering that you can't set an aspect ratio higher than 21:9. When you reach the menu to set up race/practice particulars it is rendered 21:9 but when you actually go to drive, it is in full 32:9 gloriousness. It was awfully difficult to stop myself from driving last night. I am falling deeply in love with this monitor.

I'm full screen!!!! And it is gorgeous!

I'm now second guessing myself if I tried driving the other night after discovering that you can't set an aspect ratio higher than 21:9. When you reach the menu to set up race/practice particulars it is rendered 21:9 but when you actually go to drive, it is in full 32:9 gloriousness. It was awfully difficult to stop myself from driving last night. I am falling deeply in love with this monitor.

If you get a chance, at some point it would be excellent if you could show and do a list of the sims or games you play that work in 32:9. It seems harder perhaps finding this for racing titles than shooters.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 26.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 27 19.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 8 5.8%