PC2 NLR motion platform V3 problem

Hi everyone,

Has anyone else had problems getting Project Cars 2 to work with the NLR V3?

I have activated shared memory in PC2. Actually my buttkicker works flawlessly with that option activated, I also have disabled the buttkicker SW to avoid interference to no avail.

Dirt rally 2.0 and ACC are working well with the NLR V3.

Currently I have achieved some movement by activating the Project Cars 1.0 profile in the NLR software, AND UDP output in Project Cars 2 (just activating shared memory wont work).

I just haven't been able to make Project Cars 2 work with the PC2 profile active in the NLR software (even activating UDP output in PC2).

Last edited:
I used to have the same seat mover and I tried most software with it and I'm 99% certain I had it working with PC2. Off hand I can't remember settings or how I did it or what I changed or what I changed or renamed something to. This reply is just a 99% confirmation for you. It's a nice bit of kit the V3 but I didn't use the default settings out of the box and instead used around half or less - the defaults settings are too crazy unless they've changed them since 2019. For me it was a case of less was more.

EDIT: I may have renamed something myself, maybe the PC1 profile - not sure but whatever I did it worked fully. Sorry can't be more specific...

Last edited:
I used to have the same seat mover and I tried most software with it and I'm 99% certain I had it working with PC2. Off hand I can't remember settings or how I did it or what I changed or what I changed or renamed something to. This reply is just a 99% confirmation for you. It's a nice bit of kit the V3 but I didn't use the default settings out of the box and instead used around half or less - the defaults settings are too crazy unless they've changed them since 2019. For me it was a case of less was more.

EDIT: I may have renamed something myself, maybe the PC1 profile - not sure but whatever I did it worked fully. Sorry can't be more specific...
Thanks, I know it can be fixed... In fact, I had found vestigial data from the now disappeared PC2 forums, however I can actually access those threads! I'm sure the answer was there jajaja

Thanks, I know it can be fixed... In fact, I had found vestigial data from the now disappeared PC2 forums, however I can actually access those threads! I'm sure the answer was there jajaja
I am having the same issue with project Cars 3 and NLR v3 platform. It worked in the past and is no longer working. I reinstalled project cars 2 and the same issue is happening (no motion). Sim hub dashboards and but kicker are working fine. The NLR software seems to recognize the game being launched but is not moving. I also unisrtalled and reinstalled NLR software, but this did not fix the problem.

There is a problem with the current version of platform manager. I contacted NLR and they send me a beta version which corrects this issue. You should contact them and ask for it, it is the beta 4. As a workaround I used the PCars 1 profile and activated UDP in PCars 2. This also works

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.6%