Nitrous Add-On

Misc Nitrous Add-On 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
NewYuriCity submitted a new resource:

Nitrous Add-On - Someone Asked if it's Possible... And Maybe it Shouldn't Be

Well I drove past a replica of the Fast & Furious Mitsubishi the other day and it got me thinking if it was possible to add nitrous to cars in Assetto Corsa. Well, by completely ignoring sense and what a KERS system is supposed to do it's possible to at least simulate the effect!

Don't use this on cars that already have a KERS system, as I haven't thought about how that could be implemented but for any car with underglow this should work just fine. Pick how much nitrous you want to use...

Read more about this resource...

sorry my english not really good, but i do all you say and still don't work when i press the KERS boutton in game
So firstly make sure that there’s a data folder for the car you’re using and that there is no data.acd in the car’s folder. If data.acd exists either delete it or rename it.

Which car are you trying to add this to?

Hey, I really like this mod. I edited some parameters in kers.ini files to recharge the shot when you brake (I know it doesn't make much sense but its just for fun). Also I'm developing a small HUD to show the KERS charge amount, right now I already have a basic bar (image attached), my next step is improve the visual. Why don't we join our efforts on a improved nitrous mod?

Thank you :)

Attachments

• hud4.jpg
    hud4.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Hey, I really like this mod. I edited some parameters in kers.ini files to recharge the shot when you brake (I know it doesn't make much sense but its just for fun). Also I'm developing a small HUD to show the KERS charge amount, right now I already have a basic bar (image attached), my next step is improve the visual. Why don't we join our efforts on a improved nitrous mod?

Thank you :)
That's awesome mate!! I've been swamped with work lately so I probably won't be much help for a while but feel free to use what I've done so far for anything you'd like to try, and if you have any questions let me know and I'll be happy to try and help when I can!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.