Nissan Stagea RS Four S

Cars Nissan Stagea RS Four S v1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
jezwah submitted a new resource:

Nissan Stagea RS Four S - Recreation of my own Nissan Stagea

I have built this model to match my real Stagea as closely as possible.

Working DRV meter, all gauges including Torque split. RB25DET NEO motor modelled.

EXTRA A is Sunroofs
EXTRA B is Bonnet

Real life specs are

RB25DET NEO
Tomei Poncams Type B
Highflowed stock injectors 800cc
Plazmaman Plenum
R33 Throttle body
Hypergear High Flow OP6 G3 BB @ 18psi
Apexi Super suction intake pipe
Z32 AFM
Aeroflow 600x300x100mm tube and fin intercooler
Nistune ECU with launch control
3" Dump, 100cell...

Read more about this resource...

Spotted a couple of issues, here's the feedback in case it helps.

The auto-shifter config for downshift seems to have a problem. The car got stuck between 2nd and 3rd. I've changed the downshift rpm to 4500 and that seems to have solved it.

The cockpit view seems to be way too forward. Had to manually reposition it. Not sure if this is related to NeckFX, though (haven't tried it without).

By the way, you're probably the perfect person to answer it since you actually own the car... are the physics meant to be realistic or more oriented towards fun? I found it incredibly stable and better at cornering than a lot of sports cars, which made me wonder if it's meant to be a realistic mod in physics or only in looks. Is the car actually like that?

Spotted a couple of issues, here's the feedback in case it helps.

The auto-shifter config for downshift seems to have a problem. The car got stuck between 2nd and 3rd. I've changed the downshift rpm to 4500 and that seems to have solved it.

The cockpit view seems to be way too forward. Had to manually reposition it. Not sure if this is related to NeckFX, though (haven't tried it without).

By the way, you're probably the perfect person to answer it since you actually own the car... are the physics meant to be realistic or more oriented towards fun? I found it incredibly stable and better at cornering than a lot of sports cars, which made me wonder if it's meant to be a realistic mod in physics or only in looks. Is the car actually like that?
Hello and thank you so much for the feedback !
I will update the shifter, thank you. I drive this car with H pattern so I didn't test paddle properly.

I didn't even consider the cockpit view being wrong as i user triple screens with hands and steering wheel removed so I want the dash as close to my actual steering wheel for realism but i guess thats what the other cockpit view is for. I will make adjustments on this and the shifter.

14 years I've owned the Stagea and it has come a long way from factory. If you drove my car in real life you would not think you are driving a wagon. It's GTR suspension and drivetrain really shine. Josh Coote from MCA suspension supplied the coilovers and had the car for a week dialling it in. I drive my car very spiritedly and it is very capable. It surprises alot of very expensive vehicles especially in the corners.

I've tried my best to match as closely as possible how my car drives in the game to how it drives in real life.

Thanks so much for the feedback !

Hi, thanks for the mod! Just a FYI, if you use content manager like a lot of us do, you need to reduce folder name length to < 32 characters and also remove spaces and capital letters. This stops CM from recording certain statistics such as mileage etc.

Also internal glass window objects should have cast shadow=0 set to let light into the cockpit. The other stuff I have spotted so far are minor so will not bother to report them for now, but would love to see more love given to this mod :)

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for the mod! Just a FYI, if you use content manager like a lot of us do, you need to reduce folder name length to :inlove:2 characters and also remove spaces and capital letters. This stops CM from recording certain statistics such as mileage etc.

Also internal glass window objects should have cast shadow=0 set to let light into the cockpit. The other stuff I have spotted so far are minor so will not bother to report them for now, but would love to see more love given to this mod :)
Man thank you so much for the feedback. Its my first ever mod so I still have a lot to learn. I didn't know why I was having such a an issue with the light coming into the interior and now I do ! Thanks once again

jezwah updated Nissan Stagea RS Four S with a new update entry:

Revised name, interior lighting fixes. PLEASE DELETE EXISTING MOD.

Thanks to Cryogenics for letting me know about a few things.
Name has been redone to comply with Content Manager naming scheme.
Windows have been redone to allow light casting. Interior textures slightly reworked to cater for extra light now coming in the cabin.
Please Delete existing mod as this will not overwrite it.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back