Nissan Stagea RS Four S - Time Attack

Cars Nissan Stagea RS Four S - Time Attack V1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
jezwah submitted a new resource:

Nissan Stagea RS Four S - Time Attack - Time Attack version of my Stagea.

Built to be fun to race against the likes of the Mitsubishi, Subaru and Mazda Time Attack versions.

This car offers great downforce in the top end but at lower speeds the grip is not ridiculous. This allows for plenty of attitude in the corners depending on how aggressive you are with the throttle.

Enjoy :)

Read more about this resource...

awesome thank you!!!

is there a stock version too? be good to compare stock to time attack :)
You're welcome !

I have also created Nissan Stagea that is based on my own car. It was uploaded first but was awaiting approval.

hey man so i just tested it out my god what a mod. its so fast I love it. Looks beautiful.

one little issue i found tho is i was trying to race against it with the ai using. Its super slow when the ai drive it, like its on 10% turbo. Any idea if I could fix that somehow, I really wanna run it against my other time attack cars :)

hey man so i just tested it out my god what a mod. its so fast I love it. Looks beautiful.

one little issue i found tho is i was trying to race against it with the ai using. Its super slow when the ai drive it, like its on 10% turbo. Any idea if I could fix that somehow, I really wanna run it against my other time attack cars :)
Thank you ! That is an interesting issue. I will do some testing and get back to you.

jezwah updated Nissan Stagea RS Four S - Time Attack with a new update entry:

Revised name, interior lighting fixes. PLEASE DELETE EXISTING MOD.

Thanks to @Cryogenics for letting me know about a few things.
Name has been redone to comply with Content Manager naming scheme.
Windows have been redone to allow light casting. Interior textures slightly reworked to cater for extra light now coming in the cabin.
Please Delete existing mod as this will not overwrite it.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back