Nissan Skyline R33: 1995 GT-R and 1993 GTS25t

Cars Nissan Skyline R33: 1995 GT-R and 1993 GTS25t v0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ma7heus submitted a new resource:

Nissan Skyline R33: GT-R [BETA] - Beta release of Nissan Skyline R33 - Starting with the 1995 GT-R (BCNR33 Zenki / Series 1))

View attachment 716005
Thats the return of the 'R33 Project' that we had started quite a few years ago, the development of this mod had been put on hold since 2019, only being resumed at the last quarter of 2023.
Since then, we did an extensive rework on 3D and physics, still there are some works to be done related to 3D/2D/animations, but the basics are on there...

Read more about this resource...

Great job, thanks, the car looks amazing. True, I was not able to test this excellent specimen. I use default Assetto corsa, without CSP and everything else. Usually it was enough for me to remove the word extended from the car.ini in order for this kind of mod to run on my version. But it doesn't help here. Which file in the data folder should I change and which line should I change for this mod to load into the default version of the game? Thanks in advance.

P.S. I solved the problem, although I had to redo the suspension in accordance with the default codes. Once again I admire the mod. The taillights are actually a work of art!

Last edited:
Great job, thanks, the car looks amazing. True, I was not able to test this excellent specimen. I use default Assetto corsa, without CSP and everything else. Usually it was enough for me to remove the word extended from the car.ini in order for this kind of mod to run on my version. But it doesn't help here. Which file in the data folder should I change and which line should I change for this mod to load into the default version of the game? Thanks in advance.
You are not supposed to drive it without using CSP (Or even play default Assetto Corsa nowadays imho). Physics are built completely around it

Last edited:
Arch did the entire physics around CSP functionalities and in his word: "In doing that, your tires, suspension, AWD and setup are not functional anymore as intended. None of those can be done in vanilla to an equivalent. Many systems will function, but be full of errors due to originally using CSP-specific controllers or functions. Please download CSP 0.2.0 or newer and use the mod as it was designed".

Ma7heus updated Nissan Skyline R33: GT-R [BETA] with a new update entry:

R33 GTR JAN-07-24 - Physics and Model Updates

Physics:
- Changed HICAS operation logic, control maps
- Changed ABS slipratio goal

Graphics:
- Optimizations done to object and material count
- Lod D model
- Part of the dashboard panel has been redone
- Minor improvements made to other interior and external 3D parts
- Textures Optimizations
- New and fully working door animations
- New dash lighting
- Some experimental features made for CSP' extensions
- Use 'EXTRAS' key bings to open/close right door (A), left door (B) and hide/show...

Read the rest of this update entry...

i guess im dumb, i downloaded csp .2.2 but the car just bounces rev limiter and feels like its spinning without it actually spinning. what am i doing wrong?

The cars look, sound and feel, fantastic! I can't wait to see how this mod develops.

Any chance at stickier rubber though? You really have to granny both these cars or you're spinning and getting passed by everyone they seem a tad too slick.

For some reason, this car doesn't appear to have any force feedback. Both with and without extended physics enabled in CM.
You don't need "Use extended physics" because the cars already have it enabled in the files and the tickbox could mess with it
Use CSP v0.2.2+ and reinstall the cars

The cars look, sound and feel, fantastic! I can't wait to see how this mod develops.

Any chance at stickier rubber though? You really have to granny both these cars or you're spinning and getting passed by everyone they seem a tad too slick.
I'm glad you enjoyed this mod in some way, but there are no plans to include alterative tires for these base R33s and its standard tires physics at the moment are the way they should be within current possibilities, sure, if we take some KS' Japaneses road cars with semi-slicks or even some with "street" they can feels too grippy in comparison to this, but I do believe it's a matter of getting used to it.

Best regards

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea