Nissan L28ET Sound

Sounds Nissan L28ET Sound V1.10

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheRazorJDM submitted a new resource:

Nissan L28ET Sound - Nissan L28ET Sound Mod

This mod has been created thanks to an amazing tool released by ange-yaghi called engine sim.
LINK
It allows to simulate sound of whatever engine you can imagine, whether it's realistic or not. It is not the most used friendly tool, however it has allowed me to create this amazing L28ET sound. It is as close as I could possibly get it and in my opinion (and few other people) it is extremely close to the real...

Read more about this resource...

I may share it later bud
But I may do once I release the other versions. I don't want people attempt to steal my work, once everything is released, I dont mind sharing .mr :)
Thanks man, no problem! Was worried only about 2 things actually:
-Sample transitions is like not butter smooth, I can hear some pitch change during transitions from mid to high rpms, but none the less great sound!
-And second, I was figuring out how to make custom engines on the Engine Sim, how do you do that? Simply changing the .mr file values? How does the process work?

-Sample transitions is like not butter smooth, I can hear some pitch change during transitions from mid to high rpms, but none the less great sound!
-And second, I was figuring out how to make custom engines on the Engine Sim, how do you do that? Simply changing the .mr file values? How does the process work?
Yeah, Im aware about the transitions, tbh it's just my lack of experience with FMod and Sound creation rather than anything else, I just decided one day to sit down and do it hahah I will be trying to fix it in the future, tho Im not sure how long it will take me to figure out
Yeah, Im aware about the transitions, I will be working on trying to figuring out how to fix it soon, but I never truly touched on sound creation before, so even tho the fix maybe silly and simple, it may take me a while to figure out thanks tho!
Yeah, you edit the .mr files, there is loads if values and all of them will slightly change how the engine sounds and behaves. You need good understanding of how engines work and at least basics of programming to understand what you changing sometimes, in general, it's dead easy to edit an engine, not so much to make it run right

TheRazorJDM updated Nissan L28ET Sound with a new update entry:

Soon

There will be update coming in the coming days. Promissed 8000RPM update is being worked on (my L28 in Engine sim does not appreciate this kind of abuse tho so i need to sort out missfire over 7600rpm)
Regardless, it should be getting released within the next week. 10000RPM version does require more work, mainly how to make this engine even rev that high.
Lastly, I think on a good route to solving the weird transitions between RPM.

Stay Tuned!
Lemme tell you, Devil Z never sounded so...

Read the rest of this update entry...

TheRazorJDM updated Nissan L28ET Sound with a new update entry:

New Release! Updated and 10,000RPM Ver.

Hey!

It's been a while, but hey... I'm back! [Even I am surprised with this information :p ]

Anyways, new update. Now the sound has increased possible limit to 10000RPM, the actual file contains samples up to 8000RPM, so it's best used under 9000RPM range, but it actually sounds well even up in high 9s. Perfect for use with the Devil Z, available HERE

Sound file provided should be a drop in for this mod.

What update contains...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes