rF2 Nissan 370z GT4 @ Portland International Raceway - Sun 29Oct17

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Last question. Do you think it would be possible to have something similar to curso radar or helicorsa?
Yep, from memory one of the default dashes has it in there.

Also I think it is available under the components tab in the dash designer when you are editing has a radar option. It seemed a bit rough when it was first released bit that was a long time back so it may work well now. I might check it out as well come to think of it.

It has radar on some of the standard dash templates - I use this when in AMS (run it on my tablet for AMS).
I was going to say that you can simply just use SimHub on a tablet and the variable refresh rate won't be an issue ;)
Bummer if you're looking for an on screen HUD though :(

It has radar on some of the standard dash templates - I use this when in AMS (run it on my tablet for AMS).
I was going to say that you can simply just use SimHub on a tablet and the variable refresh rate won't be an issue ;)
Bummer if you're looking for an on screen HUD though :(
Yeah the tablet setups are definitely good but I find I'm more comfortable with the dashboard on the screen. I keep wanting to go back to a tablet but change is hard lol

Yeah the tablet setups are definitely good but I find I'm more comfortable with the dashboard on the screen. I keep wanting to go back to a tablet but change is hard lol
I agree! Your on screen version is great!
I found it does not run well in AMS though, it was very laggy - hence using it in tablet mode for this.
But thinking about it, when I changed AMS to 'borderless' I noticed that vsync was off when I was checking the fps (I always run with vsync on) but did I not worry about it too much as the shitty lag was a bigger issue at the time - lol.
Now that I know that vsync must be on, this was obviously the issue.
I will go try that again...:rolleyes:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Forum trophies