Nico Hulkenberg confirmed at Force India for 2015

Hulkenberg has never driven for HRT.
Karthikeyan used to drive for HRT before they went under, and he never punted Hamilton off at Brazil, that was in fact Hulkenberg in the Force India that did that. It was Karthikeyan who got into an incident with Vettel in Malaysia where Vettel seemed to cut back in front of him too soon and punctured his tyre.

I don't really recall any brilliance from Karthikeyan in his whole career other than simply existing lol.
He finished 4th at the 2005 USA Grand Prix :roflmao:

Hulkenberg? Yes. Absolutely, he's a fantastic driver. Although I feel he may have missed the boat to get to a top team. I hope I'm wrong, but there's all this new young talent being snapped up by the big teams that Hulkenberg looks like he'll be a midfield driver for the foreseeable future.

Kathikeyan? Nope. lol, didn't deserve to be in F1 haha.

Hulkenberg? Yes. Absolutely, he's a fantastic driver. Although I feel he may have missed the boat to get to a top team. I hope I'm wrong, but there's all this new young talent being snapped up by the big teams that Hulkenberg looks like he'll be a midfield driver for the foreseeable future.

Kathikeyan? Nope. lol, didn't deserve to be in F1 haha.
Karthikeyan never really had anything under him that could make him shine but Hulkenburg was the point I was trying to make. He should have drove for Ferrari this year instead of Raikkonen

This guy is capable of taking the fight to the frontrunners, he has to be given a break so as to show that he can be a protagonist in F1.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.