NFS Most Wanted AI traffic mod

Tracks NFS Most Wanted AI traffic mod 0.81

Login or Register an account to download this content
krzysiekwar submitted a new resource:

NFS Most Wanted AI traffic mod v0.1 - Traffic mod for Momodka's conversion of NFSMW map. As for now, just part of Rosewood.

Now, my second attempt of making traffic mod is a bit more serious ;)
This is AI traffic mod for Momodka's NFSMW conversion.
Manually drag files to your game location as shown on picture.

It's very very first version so as for now, only part of Rosewood is done. In general, i would recommend using "spawn cars nearby only" option. On medium - spec PC and default AI cars everything works just as smooth as always. Obviously, I plan on making at least whole Rosewood and then Rockport. However...

Read more about this resource...

Hey there, just followed all instructions and keep getting "Sim has crashed" displayed by the traffic planner in-game. Do I have to use this on a specific layout of NFSMW?

Hey there, just followed all instructions and keep getting "Sim has crashed" displayed by the traffic planner in-game. Do I have to use this on a specific layout of NFSMW?
Hello,
had the same problem when at least one of lanes was looped. I used default one - just NFSmw. Yesterday I had no time to check other versions of map but I will take a look today :)

Hello,
had the same problem when at least one of lanes was looped. I used default one - just NFSmw. Yesterday I had no time to check other versions of map but I will take a look today :)
Okay,
I tried putting it on every layout and it works everywhere. Changing CSP version also was not it. But, can you double chceck if csp traffic tool is proprely installed like on video tutorial? As soon as I deleted "data" folder from "csp-traffic-tool" folder it started crashing.

Okay,
I tried putting it on every layout and it works everywhere. Changing CSP version also was not it. But, can you double chceck if csp traffic tool is proprely installed like on video tutorial? As soon as I deleted "data" folder from "csp-traffic-tool" folder it started crashing.
EDIT: Got it working, missed the actual seperate csp-traffic-tool data folder
After downloading that, all working properly now!

Interesting, I double checked and the traffic tool is the latest one from the Git Repo, with the data folder. Which version of NFSmw are you using? I have the latest I believe from the discord, "NFS Most Wanted MAP 2.0 OPTIMIZED", and I'm attempting to use v0.4 (Latest) of your traffic mod here.
Am I potentially missing some traffic car models the mod needs?

Last edited:
EDIT: Got it working, missed the actual seperate csp-traffic-tool data folder
After downloading that, all working properly now!

Interesting, I double checked and the traffic tool is the latest one from the Git Repo, with the data folder. Which version of NFSmw are you using? I have the latest I believe from the discord, "NFS Most Wanted MAP 2.0 OPTIMIZED", and I'm attempting to use v0.4 (Latest) of your traffic mod here.
Am I potentially missing some traffic car models the mod needs?
Happy to hear this, have fun!

Cheers.
Btw, you may know this already, but the surfaces.ini file messes with the ground mesh and your car ends up falling through most areas off the roads. Mesh goes back to normal when removing the surfaces.ini file from the data folder.
Yep, I missed that one. Replaced surfaces.ini and collision should be back ;)
Thanks for feedback, really appreciate it!

krzysiekwar updated NFS Most Wanted AI traffic mod with a new update entry:

Surfaces.ini fix

You can also replace your surfaces.ini file with this:

[SURFACE_0]
KEY=ROAD
FRICTION=1
DAMPING=0
WAV=
WAV_PITCH=extended-0
FF_EFFECT=NULL
DIRT_ADDITIVE=0
IS_VALID_TRACK=1
BLACK_FLAG_TIME=0
SIN_HEIGHT=0
SIN_LENGTH=0
IS_PITLANE=0
VIBRATION_GAIN=0
VIBRATION_LENGTH=0

[SURFACE_1]
KEY=PIT
FRICTION=1
DAMPING=0
WAV=
WAV_PITCH=extended-0
FF_EFFECT=NULL
DIRT_ADDITIVE=0
IS_VALID_TRACK=1
BLACK_FLAG_TIME=0
SIN_HEIGHT=0
SIN_LENGTH=0
IS_PITLANE=1
VIBRATION_GAIN=0
VIBRATION_LENGTH=0...

Read the rest of this update entry...

krzysiekwar updated NFS Most Wanted AI traffic mod with a new update entry:

Surfaces update - modified behaviour on grass and sand

I have modified damping and grip on grass and sand so it is a bit more realistic.
You can also copypaste everything below to your surfaces.ini file:

[SURFACE_0]
KEY=ROAD
FRICTION=1
DAMPING=0
WAV=
WAV_PITCH=extended-0
FF_EFFECT=NULL
DIRT_ADDITIVE=0
IS_VALID_TRACK=1
BLACK_FLAG_TIME=0
SIN_HEIGHT=0