NFS 2015 Night ppfilter

Misc NFS 2015 Night ppfilter 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
vatsky submitted a new resource:

NFS 2015 Night ppfilter - NFS 2015 Night ppfilter

View attachment 405837

Here is my second filter test for Assetto Corsa. This one is a little more precise in the use since it is a filter only for the night !. Although we can easily use it during the day as well, I designed it primarily for the night.

View attachment 405842

Being a big fan of the graphic rendering of the 2015 need for speed game I wanted to reproduce the same graphic style. I would like to thank JavireTwo for showing me how to use...

Read more about this resource...

I have this jj abrams effect.

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_ruf_rt12r_awd_mugello_15-8-120-18-39-37.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_ruf_rt12r_awd_mugello_15-8-120-18-39-37.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 578
is there a possibility you could give me your reshade? I really want to have the green-ish tint and default doesn't have it..

vatsky updated NFS 2015 Night ppfilter with a new update entry:

NFS 2015 filter update 1.2

New update for the NFS2015 filter for Assetto Corsa. Check the main page for new pictures.
View attachment 483141

Changes made on the filter :
- ajusted auto exposure (better use alternative exposure with new sol config)
- changed a bit colors of the filter
- a little bit more chromatic aberration
- disabled james cameron's anamorphic glare^^
- reduced sun godrays
- changed tonemapping as well as hdr
- slighty more vignetting on sides non depending on fov
- reduced a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

is there a possibility you could give me your reshade? I really want to have the green-ish tint and default doesn't have it..
i don't use reshade at all, but for the greeny look it comes via the color grading texture, you must modifiy the directory with your directory in order for it to work, but normally with the new update it should work properly without touching anything. Just take a look and let me know if it work for you :).

i don't use reshade at all, but for the greeny look it comes via the color grading texture, you must modifiy the directory with your directory in order for it to work, but normally with the new update it should work properly without touching anything. Just take a look and let me know if it work for you :).
1624353372843.png

It should be in here right? or am I doing sum wrong? The gradient just isn't there in-game or I don't know how to activate it..

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Forum trophies