F1 2019 Nextion Display on PS4

F1 2019 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi,
I am working on a project in order to implement a nextion display 3,2" into my thrustmaster F1 wheel Add on. I'm using a PS4 Pro. I heard people say that it only works on PC games. It is surprising me since I think it is possible to connect your nextion display to your PC through an USB cable in order to play simhub on it.

Your Wheel base is connected to your PS4 in order to play the game and your F1 wheel is connected to SimHub in your PC. So the nextion Display becomes a display for simhub. I think it could work this way.

Please, could someone tell me if I am wrong ?

Thank you so much

Hi,
I am working on a project in order to implement a nextion display 3,2" into my thrustmaster F1 wheel Add on. I'm using a PS4 Pro. I heard people say that it only works on PC games. It is surprising me since I think it is possible to connect your nextion display to your PC through an USB cable in order to play simhub on it.

Your Wheel base is connected to your PS4 in order to play the game and your F1 wheel is connected to SimHub in your PC. So the nextion Display becomes a display for simhub. I think it could work this way.

Please, could someone tell me if I am wrong ?

Thank you so much
Yes it's possible exactly like you say... i use simhub to power both a simshaker and a nextion display with the information from F12019 (PS4)

Thank you for your response. But how do you connect your nextion display to the pc ?
You can use a ttl to USB converter, it's a small and cheap device that serves as an interface between the pc and the display. after that, you just have to flash the display with a template (with the nextion editor software) and use it with simhub... it works really well... cheers

You can use a ttl to USB converter, it's a small and cheap device that serves as an interface between the pc and the display. after that, you just have to flash the display with a template (with the nextion editor software) and use it with simhub... it works really well... cheers

Could you please give me an more explained explanation about how to use simhub for PS4? And maybe how you have to connect everything with each other.
Would be very helpful!
Kind Regards,
Jesper

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back