Next Level Racing Motion Platform V3 - worst support ever.

The worst support experience I have ever had in my life. My Motion Platform V3 broke after 4 or 5 months and because it was over 90 days Box.co.uk asked me to deal with the manufacturer. I had to wait 3-4 weeks to get them to finally admit it was properly broken and to return it. They then said they hadn't received it for 5 days on the trot after it had been signed for! Then they admitted they had it (once I had phoned their warehouse and verified that the person who had signed for it worked there!!) and would send a replacement. I chased again after 6 days of no replacement and was told "sorry we don't have stock" you need to wait another 10 days when we will maybe have new stock. UNBELIEVABLE! Still waiting.....and this is a £2,000 item!!!
Happy to share the email trail if no-one believes quite how bad they are!!

The worst support experience I have ever had in my life. My Motion Platform V3 broke after 4 or 5 months and because it was over 90 days Box.co.uk asked me to deal with the manufacturer. I had to wait 3-4 weeks to get them to finally admit it was properly broken and to return it. They then said they hadn't received it for 5 days on the trot after it had been signed for! Then they admitted they had it (once I had phoned their warehouse and verified that the person who had signed for it worked there!!) and would send a replacement. I chased again after 6 days of no replacement and was told "sorry we don't have stock" you need to wait another 10 days when we will maybe have new stock. UNBELIEVABLE! Still waiting.....and this is a £2,000 item!!!
Happy to share the email trail if no-one believes quite how bad they are!!
You should take this up with Box as your contract is with them, not the manufacturer. Box's own terms at https://www.box.co.uk/conditions-of-sale

Goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. Subject to 13.2 below, during the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
(a) Up to 30 days: A refund or replacement will be issued as soon as the fault is confirmed.
(b) Up to six months: if your goods cannot be repaired or replaced, then you are entitled to a full refund in most cases;
(c) Up to six years: if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.

It is sad to hear that. After-sales are as important as the product itself. I am glad I went fo the NJ Motion Seat mover instead of the Next Level V3.

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 130 85.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 46 30.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 52 34.2%