New wheel stand pro shifter mount

I don't know if this really is new but I hadn't seen it before and don't think I've seen it here so thought I'd mention it.

There's a nify new extension for the wheel stand pro that lets you put a shifter in a much mroe natural position.

1458035798Wheel%20Stand%20Pro%20RGS%20T300RS_TX_T500RS_T150_TH8A%20strza%C5%82ki.jpg

I don't know if this really is new but I hadn't seen it before and don't think I've seen it here so thought I'd mention it.

There's a nify new extension for the wheel stand pro that lets you put a shifter in a much mroe natural position.

1458035798Wheel%20Stand%20Pro%20RGS%20T300RS_TX_T500RS_T150_TH8A%20strza%C5%82ki.jpg

What pedals are those, the base plate looks different from the T3PA-Pros, or is that what they are?

Upvote 0
I have mine fitted now and like it.

The main frustration I had with the WSP was having to have the shifter so high and forward. Especially as the TH8A had such a high gear stick.

Now I have the shifter in a much more natural position and am very happy.

Upvote 0
I have mine fitted now and like it.

The main frustration I had with the WSP was having to have the shifter so high and forward. Especially as the TH8A had such a high gear stick.

Now I have the shifter in a much more natural position and am very happy.

That's good to know, although I'm going to order the WSP without the gear stick extension for now, as it's probably going to be quite a while before I get the TH8A, and I'm mostly going to be driving GT3 cars in any case, which don't use an H-shift (though do some of them use a sequential shift in real life?)

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea