New wheel stand pro shifter mount

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by ears, Jun 10, 2016.

1. ears

ears
    Premium

Ratings:
    +264
    I don't know if this really is new but I hadn't seen it before and don't think I've seen it here so thought I'd mention it.

There's a nify new extension for the wheel stand pro that lets you put a shifter in a much mroe natural position.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Metalogic

Metalogic
    Premium

Ratings:
    +132
    What pedals are those, the base plate looks different from the T3PA-Pros, or is that what they are?

3. Nick Gregory

Nick Gregory
    Forever a backmarker Premium

Ratings:
    +556
    It is the T3PA Pro pedals. The bracket for mounting the plate was just removed.

4. Metalogic

Metalogic
    Premium

Ratings:
    +132
    They look much nicer like that IMHO, the normal shiny metal base plate I always thought looked a bit too boy racer "flashy", but that might be just me...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Blkout

Blkout

Ratings:
    +584
  6. ears

ears
    Premium

Ratings:
    +264
    I have mine fitted now and like it.

The main frustration I had with the WSP was having to have the shifter so high and forward. Especially as the TH8A had such a high gear stick.

Now I have the shifter in a much more natural position and am very happy.

7. Metalogic

Metalogic
    Premium

Ratings:
    +132
    That's good to know, although I'm going to order the WSP without the gear stick extension for now, as it's probably going to be quite a while before I get the TH8A, and I'm mostly going to be driving GT3 cars in any case, which don't use an H-shift (though do some of them use a sequential shift in real life?)

8. 2pfspiff

2pfspiff
    Xbox- SpiffPF2 PS4- Spiff2PF Premium

Ratings:
    +302