New To AC Seeking Advice

Just picked up the Ultimate Edition of AC on Steam and wanting advice on the current preferred method of installing Custom Shaders and the Sol mod. Can it be done manually or is Content Manager recommended? Looked at Content Manager Briefly, it's a bit complicated and I guess it's changed a bit since some of the install tutorial videos were made. Sounds like you can tweak the AI with it which sounds appealing. Parts of it look a bit sketchy, I don't want to install something that's spyware/ransomware. Have to donate to get full functionality and it's to some Russian individual apparently.

I'll be playing offline pretty much exclusively and really just want the shaders and weather mods. Tweaking AI would be nice to have. I've already downloaded the latest recommended versions of the shaders and sol mods, just need to get them installed properly.

Thanks.

Yeah definitely agree that CM is the way to go. I am quite new to AC but since buying CM it has made the setup of the game easier and more enjoyable. I also use CM to install mods etc.
Rob, with the shaders and weather I just downloaded and followed the instructions and it worked for me and like I said, I'm new to AC.
Good luck Rob.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea