New Thrustmaster Load cell pedals?

Im looking to upgrade my G27 pedals, but Im not entirely convinced by these. Not keen on the "gamer" aesthetic (despite being metal, the pedal levers look like injection plastic) and there appears to be a significant amount of flex in the David Perel review.

Upvote 0
Exactly, but why waste time and space on real racing news as well then? This is what I don't really understand. I actively follow autosport news sites as well, so I barely click on those articles here.
Same. I don't come here for real racing news. It got to a point where I made a thread about the January AMS2 update. And i don't have a pre-formated template for these thngs.

Upvote 0
I guess someone could volunteer as a dedicated "SIM RACING SIMS, HARDWARE & SOFTWARE" RD Reporter for regular sim racing news.... RN RD staff must be busy with RD and RL stuff...

As for these new pedals... I've watched some reviews.... They look good and solid build quality. I watched 3 separate reviews and not one of them mentioned the pedals feeling flimsy. Cole on SimPit hinted at a small minor flex while pressing on them but nothing major...

So.... Waiting on a review comparing T LCM vs CSL Elites!!!! I believe they are exact same price of $199 US. I'm gonna wait for them to be available in Canada to avoid shipping and import charges.

Oh, also would love to see a comparison between T LCM load cell vs Richmotec load cell (now they have softer urethane available... As the two stock ones feel like a rock?).
2020 off to a good start for sim racing

Upvote 0
I guess someone could volunteer as a dedicated "SIM RACING SIMS, HARDWARE & SOFTWARE" RD Reporter for regular sim racing news.... RN RD staff must be busy with RD and RL stuff...

As for these new pedals... I've watched some reviews.... They look good and solid build quality. I watched 3 separate reviews and not one of them mentioned the pedals feeling flimsy. Cole on SimPit hinted at a small minor flex while pressing on them but nothing major...

So.... Waiting on a review comparing T LCM vs CSL Elites!!!! I believe they are exact same price of $199 US. I'm gonna wait for them to be available in Canada to avoid shipping and import charges.

Oh, also would love to see a comparison between T LCM load cell vs Richmotec load cell (now they have softer urethane available... As the two stock ones feel like a rock?).
2020 off to a good start for sim racing
One this I like about these vs my modded T3PA's with a load cell, is the fact there is throw in the brake pedal, whereas mods are rock hard / unrealistic in that regard

Upvote 0
I haven't watched Viper Concept's video or David Parel's, but all the rest seemed to be very positive about the T-LCM pedals. I am seriously considering these to replace my CSR pedals. If Fanatec used Hall effect sensors on the CSR Elites then I would go that way. But having to deal with cleaning dirty potentiometers on the CSR (even after installing a BasherBoards circuit board), I want off that train.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea