New layout Australia Catalunya.

Misc New layout Australia Catalunya. 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
after some research, I think the file PROGRESS_TRACK.XML is responsible for the penalties occurring when you run on the new layout.

when you export the file, you'll see two distinct sections, "gates" and "points" (this "gate" id numbering is different from the one in the AI_TRACK.XML file).

the "gate" section determines the left and right "boundary" of the "track" while the "points" section is for the central line (it is displayed if you turn on the racing line in game I suppose). if you run outside the "boundaries" and gain time, you'll get a warning or a penalty for corner cutting. in case of time trial or practice or quali sessions, you'll get ur laptime invalidated.

according to the coordinates and distances, the last chicane will be the gates id from 194 to 205 and the points id from 730 to 773.

these are all my assumptions based on my discovery so may not be correct eventually but it's worth trying anyways.

Last edited:
Hello. progress_track.xlm. Changing the point id will change the circuit map. track.jpk - I'm in the same situation as Alonsobeast.

Attachments

• F1 2014 catalunya maps.png
    F1 2014 catalunya maps.png
    258.6 KB · Views: 71
I have asked petar about the .vcqtc files and this was his answer:

No, I haven't looked into those files. In the Dirt series channel egzystencja says it's a vCQuadTreeMesh file. You can ask them if any progress has been made on understanding that file.

Yes, thats how i first swapped the vintage garage and the wind dome in the frontend track. After renaming "fe_dome Root" to "vin_garage Root" and vice versa, the Vintage Garage get rendered at the position of the Dome and the Dome at the position of the Garage.

Last edited:
It's simple. Just delete rootnode node with any object. For example remove rootnode with "jer_building_viewpoint Root" and you see how triangle tower will disappear from track. I think we can even combine and replace objects by taking them from other tracks and renaming them, in theory.
Hello. Could you try to remove the barrier in Australia on the new track line. And from track Bahrain 2014 to transfer the big lamps to Bahrain 2010. Thanks.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.