FM7 New FFB for Forza Motorsport 7 (WIP)

Forza Motorsport 7 (Turn 10 Studios)
Hello, everyone!
I would like to share what I've been working on for a couple weeks now. It is a completely new FFB implementation based on Forza Motorsport 7 physics data which replaces FFB that is sent by the game itself.
This is part of a bigger update to Forza EmuWheel that I've been developing for quite a while now. I would like to thank TheBlue028 for demoing what we achieved so far:

Just to get you excited, i'm going to share what is planned for future releases of Forza EmuWheel:

1. Completely new FFB system (improved main forces, effects that are not present in stock FFB. Some effects will now be dynamic, for example the effect when driving on curbs will be speed dependent unlike in stock FFB.).
1.1 Tremendous amount of FFB parameters that can be tweaked to achieve the feel you want.
1.2. Separate FFB profiles for each car that are automatically activated when selecting a car in game.

2. Automatic per car DOR switching and soft locking. Yes, you will be able to set your wheel to maximum DOR and EmuWheel will adjust everything automatically as soon as you change your car in menu. You will still be able to adjust and save values for each car if you are not satisfied with values we provide.

3. Support for every wheel (and every device that is recognized by Windows as a controller) out there in Forza Motorsport 7. That includes all Direct Drive wheels. In fact this is already working, I have quite a few OSW users who currently enjoy FM7 with stock FFB.

4. Best of all, it' s completely FREE!

If you have any questions, suggestions, would like to request a feature or just follow the development of Forza Emuwheel, feel free to visit my discord server: https://discord.gg/8vC2zvz

Regards,
FirstPlatoLV

Nice job, but...I still can't figure out how to set up my wheel (g27) by response to this what I doo and what car on track do in same time. It's every time shitty a little. Sensivity of wheel not quite respond with car sterring sensivity. Every time is too much response for this what i'm doing with my wheel...I don't know hot can I doo :( I said much earlier is AC wheel set up shitty but in FM7 it's simply terrible. Only one vihicle which I can easly drive with right response is a Mercedes Race Truck...Help!

Try normal mode in assist instead of simulation
No, no I mean problem is with this how wheel works not how to drive. So...i'ts possible to drive but it's like...I don't know how I can write this...My language is too poor for that, what I want to say, but simply, works more like gamepad with full FFB not like wheel. Small moves, You can go, trouble - 100% crash, not a full controll at all, so...not so fast as possible, even on gamepad I can drive faster as whit wheel. Shitty :( Maybe I try this FFB and will be better. i hope.

Well. After couple of hours with FM7 i try EmuWheel and...I don't know, maybe is problem in my wheel or PC but all working not trully corectly. After finding wheel i try to set up but app find some....funny stuff and in game is wheel completly useless because works totaly uncorrectly with turning only on left, throttle, brake and clutch pedal are the same - only throttle...2 or 3 buttons works, rest is unseen...So...I try without EW but i try find some setups and...well it's not perfect but much bettar as on the beginning. I can now controll the car even if drifting or loose some grip. Fully control still needed for 100% feeeling but...For now i think is a good compromise betwen choose to use app or not...Withoutt is still possible to set up G27 and having real much fun. But...work please on that app. Try doo some stuff a little easier to use...I dont know..For now in my game I don't need/want to use it. Setup is too complicated, need too much time, some step by step setups are not good too on these days...People need some more easy stuff to use it. Think about it.

Well. After couple of hours with FM7 i try EmuWheel and...I don't know, maybe is problem in my wheel or PC but all working not trully corectly. After finding wheel i try to set up but app find some....funny stuff and in game is wheel completly useless because works totaly uncorrectly with turning only on left, throttle, brake and clutch pedal are the same - only throttle...2 or 3 buttons works, rest is unseen...So...I try without EW but i try find some setups and...well it's not perfect but much bettar as on the beginning. I can now controll the car even if drifting or loose some grip. Fully control still needed for 100% feeeling but...For now i think is a good compromise betwen choose to use app or not...Withoutt is still possible to set up G27 and having real much fun. But...work please on that app. Try doo some stuff a little easier to use...I dont know..For now in my game I don't need/want to use it. Setup is too complicated, need too much time, some step by step setups are not good too on these days...People need some more easy stuff to use it. Think about it.

If you find the current setup too difficult, I guess EmuWheel is just not for you. Making it even more easy to setup is simply not possible considering that it supports all controllers and any combination of them. From your post it is not entirely clear why did you attempt to use EmuWheel at all, since the version that is currently available would not really improve the experience with your wheel in FM7.

For now I use my own setup without eumwheel or others apps. Only Logitech profiler and setup from game. I try more then 2h every options to find right feeling and drive with 100% of my skills and i find it. Now I can doo this https://photos.app.goo.gl/UiPoE2kHWwULWzWL9 and go further and win (100% driveatar difficulty) so...Yes, You right - I dont need any extra full complicated apps if mostly i'm in 10% of best results on any track with any type of car. But yes, they are people who needed this.

Problem solved. It was no FM7 problem, it was ...Well...funny problem after clear all the cookies system lost all wheel setup data from profiler. Uninstal un new porfiler instalation helps.
No theme. But THX anyway.

I have now tested the new FFB
Did have some fun tweaking and driving last night.
What a difference,the game is totally different. I'll drive with DD wheel and it's great. The steering response and road Ffb and wheel slip,tyre forces are superb!
Can't wait to test it more
It can absolutely be compared to Assetto.!

Guys,get ready for the new FFB!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea