New dedicated PC, what mods are essential for AMS2?

I'm finally getting a dedicated race sim PC and will have to do clean installs of AMS2 amongst other games. I believe I have all the DLC's, but apart from those, what mods would be considered essential? I run VR with a G2 headset, although when I can't be bothered with faffing around with WMR I do use a wide-screen monitor

I'll be asking similar questions for AC and ACC on separate threads

Les

Well , there is not much of them
Basically mods from Project cars two conversion.
They are good . you should look at the mods from Thunderflash (thanks to him !). Easy to find.
I recommand them

what mods would be considered essential?
Not sure what is essential to you, to me, almost any mod is essential, if it is there, I want to try it.
Project car modding team have great tracks available, that are all essential to me. :D
CM manager for AMS2, is totally essential to install mods( and reinstall after every update). find it here on OverTake. :cool:

Lest we forget all the fantastic skins for the F1 seasons, also here on OverTake, they make an "Essential" difference in immersion when driving past and present F1 grid in AMS2. :roflmao:

Last edited:
I wasn't aware of the Content Manager for AMS2 - I have it for AC, but obviously didn't see it for this. I will check that out, although I have to say I have never had issues in getting mods before.

Cheers

Les

I'm finally getting a dedicated race sim PC and will have to do clean installs of AMS2 amongst other games. I believe I have all the DLC's, but apart from those, what mods would be considered essential? I run VR with a G2 headset, although when I can't be bothered with faffing around with WMR I do use a wide-screen monitor

I'll be asking similar questions for AC and ACC on separate threads

Les
Personaly i prefer AMS2 vanilla content. However like already said the thunderflash mods are good.
I use the GTE mod to complete the grid along the GTE vanilla cars. All in all good BOP`ed together
The projectcars2 track conversions are also good, but the AI have (had?) problems there. So not all are useful if creating a championship.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.