New car for nKPro

And it's not the F1

Attachments

• main.jpg
    main.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 403
Ah, still in testing? Since there were so many servers with it, I figured it was out.
Kunos said earlier this week (on DrivingItalia) not to expect anything before Friday, because he'll be working on Ferrari Virtual Academy.

I already see this news.... I read also that in December (maybe in the Christmas week) will realese an other version of the game, with the rain on the track and maybe a new car.....
Yeah, Kunos also said there may be a dynamic (auto)update after xmas :)

I have this problem when in the ks2, with the clear visor/wind deflector thingy above the steering wheel. I can see through it normally, but when i get behind another car, they dissapear when looking through the visor. However when above it i can see them.

Here is a screenshot to show what i mean.

nkScr_FormulaKS2_aviano_11_13_17_24_53.jpg

You can see that the car is not completely above or below and its cut in half, but you can still see its shadow through the visor.

Its quite annoying and distracting. Is this just my computer or does it happen for you guys too?

The car is sublime with copious amounts of grip but does bite nasty if you abuse it. Great FFB once dialed in and insane brakes! Like it so far but not sure if it replaces the F1800 as my favourite yet but prefer by a clear mile to the F1Target that i just don't dig for some reason. Spa and Monaco in the KS2 is very special though and nice to finally have something with such big kahoonas!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 42 26.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 31 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 30 18.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 10.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 10 6.3%