New billboards, track branding, balloons, flags, and other textures for Camino Viejo de Montserrat

Tracks New billboards, track branding, balloons, flags, and other textures for Camino Viejo de Montserrat v1.2 11.02.2022

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mascot submitted a new resource:

New billboards, track branding, balloons, flags, and other textures for Camino Viejo de Montserrat - Unique billboards, track branding and textures for Camino Viejo, Iberian and Ladera

Unique billboards, track branding, balloon skins and other textures for the Camino Viejo, Iberian and Ladera track complex available at GTP in the Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion (PC) thread on 2nd Jan 2022.

The download contains backups of the original balloon skins.
Unzip to the main Camino Viejo track folder and overwrite when asked, then activate the 'New Billboards' skin (click it on/off a couple of times to activate properly on first installation).

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Actually, I was back on that thread yesterday and did find it. I haven't loaded the track yet to check it out though. Thanks for asking.

Last edited:
Mascot updated New billboards, track branding, balloons, flags, and other textures for Camino Viejo de Montserrat with a new update entry:

Track skin v1.2 for the main track update v1.1 released 11.02.2022

My previous track skin will not work with the new v1.1 track update released today (11.02.2022). You'll need to use this one instead. Please completely remove the previous skin if you update the track.

This one also has quite a few texture updates and tweaks.

View attachment 540190

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes