Netrex GP's new website!

After weeks of preparation Netrex Grand Prix's new website is finally here! The new website is just the start of the revolution, we have a new logo, new management and of course new drivers...

Fred Owen commented:
I would like to say an enormous thank you to Ernesto De Angelis who has put in so many long hours to create this website! The whole team is very excited about this season and we cannot wait to get started!

Ernesto De Angelis commented:
Today NetRex is 14 years old, it really seems like yesterday but many years have passed. This season is going to be a crucial one as we're really trying to get the team back alive after a long period. I have high hopes as Fred Owen is proving to have all the energy needed to take care of the team and his dedication already proves he's feeling home. I wish to thank him and all the drivers and I wish them a great season. Work doesn't allow me to stay as close as I would love to be but I'll follow the team and it will be great to have again a real presence in Formula SimRacing. For the first time we'll also join other series than the World Championship so a big good luck also to our World Series and World Trophy drivers

Finally, here's the link to the website:
netrexgp.xtreemhost.com

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.2%