NeffO´s F1 2014  Season 2016 Monza italy GP trackupd 1.0

Misc NeffO´s F1 2014 Season 2016 Monza italy GP trackupd 1.0 1.2 Rev 4

Login or Register an account to download this content
NeffO76 submitted a new resource:

NeffO´s F1 2014 Season 2016 Monza italy GP trackupd 1.0 - new lighting, natural trees, warm coulors

Hi,
this is the preview Version for the upcoming italy GP. Sponsoring is 2015. When th GP is on TV I´m updating the sponsores. The best of the track is the light and shadowing. I hope this is not to colourful. I like the look for italy. It looks now a lot different to vanilla.

I have a new update for silverstone and will give it theo. I hope he upload the track in the next days. He must only upload the track. It is all done.

Read more about this resource...

NeffO76 updated NeffO´s F1 2014 Season 2016 Monza italy GP trackupd 1.0 with a new update entry:

bug fixes, more tree volume, little dettails

Hi,
this is my monza update 1.1. It is nearly the same update that I put in the deleted complete update of Rev 4. But for some users version 1.0 is producing bugs.

Now I fixed that. Tell me when other tracks producing bugs and i´m looking for the bugs and fix them as soon as possible.

What is new:

- fixed bugs
- more tree volume
- more little details

No changes in lighting or textures since the last update

For Installation...

Read the rest of this update entry...

NeffO76 updated NeffO´s F1 2014 Season 2016 Monza italy GP trackupd 1.0 with a new update entry:

Now with heineken boards and a lot more real life sponsoring of 2016

Hi this is my monza update 1.2 with more real life sponsoring. I have no time to give you the update on monza gp weekend. A lot of problems with sponsoring. Really hard to change the sponsoring on this track. I can´t change the most boards of the bigger bridges.

Look at the pics on evening how the track is looking now.
No changes to other textures and colours. I have only changed the green curbs colour. The are more dirty in colours.

I´m happy that the heineken billboards are on the right...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Forum trophies