General Need help setting up manual wiper speed controls

I have this thing: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09FLLGN2C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It presents itself to the PC as a game controller and I can verify that all the buttons and switches work when tested within content manager. It has 4 positions for wiper speed so I set the lowest setting to wipers off, then each higher one to speed 1, 2 and 3. This does not work. I can manually trigger wiper speed up or down using key commands but they don't stay on and the manual wiper speed doesn't work for any car I've tried and I've just tried the Kunos car so far.

I have the latest Sol preview and CSP and I can get rain to fall and it moves if I set it to auto wipers but I cannot for the life of me set the wipers to be triggered with manual speeds. I know the cars do it because in the Sol planner app I can trigger the manual speeds from the planner app but I can't trigger them either from key commands or controller presses. I honestly don't know what settings I need to put to make this work. I've tried manual wiper control. I've tried external wiper control. I don't know what either setting is supposed to accomplish. I've tried setting the manual wiper control in both the old 2.0 sol and 2.2 sol and it doesn't matter. If anyone has been able to get manual wiper speed to be triggered in anything outside of the sol planner app, Please let me know how you do it.

Thanks

I have this thing: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09FLLGN2C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It presents itself to the PC as a game controller and I can verify that all the buttons and switches work when tested within content manager. It has 4 positions for wiper speed so I set the lowest setting to wipers off, then each higher one to speed 1, 2 and 3. This does not work. I can manually trigger wiper speed up or down using key commands but they don't stay on and the manual wiper speed doesn't work for any car I've tried and I've just tried the Kunos car so far.

I have the latest Sol preview and CSP and I can get rain to fall and it moves if I set it to auto wipers but I cannot for the life of me set the wipers to be triggered with manual speeds. I know the cars do it because in the Sol planner app I can trigger the manual speeds from the planner app but I can't trigger them either from key commands or controller presses. I honestly don't know what settings I need to put to make this work. I've tried manual wiper control. I've tried external wiper control. I don't know what either setting is supposed to accomplish. I've tried setting the manual wiper control in both the old 2.0 sol and 2.2 sol and it doesn't matter. If anyone has been able to get manual wiper speed to be triggered in anything outside of the sol planner app, Please let me know how you do it.

Thanks
put on plane -2 on wipers (external wipers control)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.4%