NED4TG PPFilter

Misc NED4TG PPFilter 1.7 (Final Update)

Login or Register an account to download this content
very bad idea
Agreed, but for a different reason - somehow cold-swapping the "sol__config.lua" gives unbelievably bad picture even on the same Sol version. Still, the values of Sol config are relevant to the proper work of any filter.

Peter, do you advise to go over all Sol settings starting from "Reset" each time a new filter or version of Sol is installed? It`s a lot of hustle and is almost 100% guaranteed to lose some previous good configuration. Can we have an option of saving a "preset" of at least one previous setup before jumping into the unknown?

Agreed, but for a different reason - somehow cold-swapping the "sol__config.lua" gives unbelievably bad picture even on the same Sol version. Still, the values of Sol config are relevant to the proper work of any filter.

Peter, do you advise to go over all Sol settings starting from "Reset" each time a new filter or version of Sol is installed? It`s a lot of hustle and is almost 100% guaranteed to lose some previous good configuration. Can we have an option of saving a "preset" of at least one previous setup before jumping into the unknown?
You do not have to do it. All relevant changes can be fixed or semi-fixed via Sol's custom config. If a certain setting of a parameter is needed, it can be set in the custom config.
But i change, add or remove parameters from time to time. So it could lead to errors if an old sol_config.lua is overwriting the actual one and that will cause support work again. So i double check the values after the custom config, but wrong data structures can lead to crashes.
Actually if someone is convinced, that certain parameters have to be changed, and they should be used for the ppfilter, they can be set in stone via the custom config.

Still getting this screen. Every other filter works
1586299516456.png

the filter looks great in the pictures! although does the filter work correctly with sol 2.1 alphas? my sky looks very desaturated compared to the pictures i am seeing.

i'm not quite sure how it is for ppfilter creators, but Peter updated it so that sol uses new "usage/function based access of Sol's parameters".

the filter looks great in the pictures! although does the filter work correctly with sol 2.1 alphas? my sky looks very desaturated compared to the pictures i am seeing.

i'm not quite sure how it is for ppfilter creators, but Peter updated it so that sol uses new "usage/function based access of Sol's parameters".
Thanks!
It's not work in sol 2.1, and I will not post any update of NED4TG PPF. Sorry about it.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%