NeckFx LUA script - Screen-Stabilize

Misc NeckFx LUA script - Screen-Stabilize 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jordash submitted a new resource:

NeckFx LUA script - Screen-Stabilize - NeckFX LUA script. Mixes lock to horizon and car lock while smoothing bumps.

Made a variation of my NeckFX LUA script for screen users. VR version has some issues on screens, which I tried to address with this version.

- Glance left/right and look around should work (with limitations for vertical movement when facing forward)
- Added sliding and steering follow options from Default script

Get the VR version and more details here:

Read more about this resource...

Hi, I don't have the option to add a custom script to neckfx, I'm on 0.8.2561.39678 (x86) of content manager. Is there any other setting that must enabled for this to work?

Hi, I don't have the option to add a custom script to neckfx, I'm on 0.8.2561.39678 (x86) of content manager. Is there any other setting that must enabled for this to work?
You need more recent CM and recent/latest CSP also.

Any reason why "pitch" no longer works when using this to adjust in-cockpit view? Also, a bit weird behaviour looking around in the cockpit with mouse view.

Last edited:
If i enable the script i dont get the script settings, i tried switching from preview build to latest version and restarted CM, but i have trouble understanding the Neckfx settings anyway, some of the options are shown red and sometimes they turn white in specific values... when i choose the script its also red, does that mean the options dont work or what am i missing ? thanks in advance

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 155 87.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 29 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 23 12.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 52 29.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 65 36.5%