NASCAR Gen 6

Sounds NASCAR Gen 6 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
386 submitted a new resource:

NASCAR Gen 6 - Modern NASCAR sound

This is the first NASCAR sound made for Assetto Corsa. I like the way it sounds so far, but I need some help finding some better sources for external sounds. If anyone can find some high quality resources, whether it be video or just audio for external sounds, please send them to me, as I have had quite a hard time finding something that I can use.

The mod has been pre configured to work with the 2019 NASCAR mod that you can get HERE...

Read more about this resource...

Again this car is very hard to find external sounds for, If you can find a better resource for me to make samples with that would be appreciated

Hello, what is that vehicle in the video? I don't know Nascar very well yet. There are all sorts of mods on the Nascar Facebook site.

Alright guys, thanks to some help from kirbyfighter12, I have been able to improve the external sounds. Here is a video preview

Tell me what you guys think.

The thing is that car sounds the same as the FW14, just during this time they used really crappy mics that didn't really pick up the engine that well.

if you don't have the NASCAR cars that I used in this video, you can just paste the sound bank in any car you like. Then open the GUIDS.txt file with notepad and click Replace, and replace every mention of the file name of the nascar mod I used with the one you use

if you don't have the NASCAR cars that I used in this video, you can just paste the sound bank in any car you like. Then open the GUIDS.txt file with notepad and click Replace, and replace every mention of the file name of the nascar mod I used with the one you use
doesn't work for me maybe I misunderstood could you explain a bit more thoroughly

You need to rename the sound bank to the name of the folder that contains your mod. Then open GUIDS.txt with Notepad and use the Find and Replace tool to replace any mention of the name of the car mod I used with the name of your mod's folder

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.