Nametags for VR

Apps Nametags for VR 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi there,

Been waiting for something like this for a long time but i cant get it to install.

i have dragged the files into content manager and it says it installs but the plugin doesnt show up in the side menu in the game to turn it on.

do i need to enable it somewhere in settings?

thanks in advance

Hi there,

Been waiting for something like this for a long time but i cant get it to install.

i have dragged the files into content manager and it says it installs but the plugin doesnt show up in the side menu in the game to turn it on.

do i need to enable it somewhere in settings?

thanks in advance
Untitled.png

Thanks for making this. I have a small request. Is it possible to make it work at longer distances and perhaps (if it's not too cpu heavy) make the name tag shrink on distance?

Sidenote: I could swear I was able to turn the name lables on in VR years ago, but now I can't. Do I remember wrong? Or do it only work on Oculus or something? It looked horrible though, so I turned it off again. But this looks nice!

Thanks for making this. I have a small request. Is it possible to make it work at longer distances and perhaps (if it's not too cpu heavy) make the name tag shrink on distance?

Sidenote: I could swear I was able to turn the name lables on in VR years ago, but now I can't. Do I remember wrong? Or do it only work on Oculus or something? It looked horrible though, so I turned it off again. But this looks nice!
It's already pretty heavy, because it already needs to do one sqrt operation per nametag that is visible, so i'm trying to keep the radius down. But i'm planning to make it fade in based on distance soon.

And the old name labels were more like an oversight kunos left in after implementing VR, and it was really broken. They disabled it, but i think they gave up on AC before they bothered to make a proper one...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.8%