Other NAMeS+AI for All F_B Skins: TC70S (RSR vs. C3-R) & Formula Junior

Status
Not open for further replies.
John B. Ellis submitted a new resource:

Updated AI & Livery files for F_B's TC70S (RSR vs. C3-R) Livery Set - Adds Realistic Drivers and Team Names to F_B's fine TC70S Mod

This little mod includes custom AI and livery files to augment the excellent skins by F_B for the Porsche RSR and Corvette C3-R, which are available here:

911 RSR skins by F_B

Corvette C3-R skins by F_B

The livery files include accurate, historical team names for all of F_B skins; the file in this mod...

Read more about this resource...

John B. Ellis updated AI & Livery files for F_B's TC70S (RSR vs. C3-R) Livery Set with a new update entry:

Team names finalized in UI; corrected a couple of silly errors

v0.2 has various revised team names that were pulled directly from period race programs. I also borrowed a couple of team names to complement the fictional Chevron, Pennzoil, and JPS Corvette liveries made by F_B for the set.

Fixed Jean Blaton's nationality, added the Jägermeister umlaut, and reunited Tony's De with his Lorenzo.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the clarification! I downloaded the files as available here at RD and tested them; all drivers, including Günter Steckkönig in the Jägermeister Max Moritz Team #24 show up as intended. Perhaps reinstall F-B's current skins for both vehicles and then overwrite my v0.4 to ensure both his files and mine match up.

Last edited:
Thanks for the clarification! I downloaded the files as available here at RD and tested them; all drivers, including Günter Steckkönig in the Jägermeister Max Moritz Team #24 show up as intended. Perhaps reinstall F-B's current skins for both vehicles and then overwrite my v0.4 to ensure both his files and mine match up.
its seems to be a bug that Reiza might have to fix

John B. Ellis updated AI & Livery files for F_B's TC70S (RSR vs. C3-R) Livery Set with a new update entry:

Full AI-attribute file included

v0.5b includes a revised AI file, activated by default, that includes individual attributes for all drivers. The new attribute numbers should (a) narrow the range of driver race and qualifying (compared to the default 10% range used by Reiza) while also (b) providing a mix of variability and randomness across most other variables, given the time periodof the vehicles.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 112 88.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 20 15.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 38 30.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 47 37.3%